Rebecca Lamb #132 Tattle troll hunter or hit mum and a hunter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love that it was mentioned in previous thread that the boys should be doing additional activities outside of school and now they do football? Have I missed something or is this new?

Reactions: 10
I think the football thing is just another Starbucks type stunt - trying to be like all the other insta mums who post about football mornings!

Reactions: 21
What I don't understand is where they are making enough money to live now?

Every ad gets pulled so the fee wont be paid. She must be making £3.60 a month from the Lumi pyramid and maybe £10.75 a month from YouTube. Steve?. Who knows what he's doing for work, it's a secret 🤔🤣 but he's there to do both school runs so either it's something that's presumably low paid, casual and cash in hand or nothing at all...

Where are they making the money to fund a £1500 mortgage, a home fuel bill, high band council tax, car payments, food, and everything else. (my money is on Steve being named as Alfies full time carer and they claim disability allowance - although I don't know how much that is and if its enough to live on).

This might explain why she has never publicly talked about Alfies additional needs because then it would become more obvious that they were in receipt of carers allowance shattering the illusion that shes a self made astute 'business woman' (incidentally this is what Katie Price used to call herself and we all know how that's ended, bancrupt and alone with her kids removed).

If she isn't being paid the fees for pulled ads how does she think the business has any long term prospects of providing for them when her whole business model is blocked because of how they've conducted themselves online.

So many questions 🤣 pardon my thinking aloud
It is a total mystery how they are surviving I think Steve dad could be paying the Mortgage? and I don't think Beaver has a job on the books as a tattler would have seen him he could be getting cash in hand from a farmer

It is a total mystery how they are surviving I think Steve dad could be paying the Mortgage? and I don't think Beaver has a job on the books as a tattler would have seen him he could be getting cash in hand from a farmer
I think Steve still works for Panda Engineering.

He drives to Skipton to drop the kids at school then it’s an hours drive from there to Bradford where Panda Engineering is. If he works 10 - 2 or something that gives him time to drive back to collect the boys.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
4 hours shift doesn't sound long though ? that would be a Part-Timer doing only the 4 at a time

Reactions: 3
I think he’s cash in hand farming 👍

That’s daddy obsons house 100%!

100% beaver has a full time job or they're on benefits. There's absolutely no way on earth they'd be able to pay their bills or survive without him working. She spends anything she gets for ads straight away on cheap clothes and tit for reach around or whatever her name is. Even being fed 2 sausages and half a carrot a year costs money

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think he’s cash in hand farming 👍

That’s daddy obsons house 100%!
Steve isn’t a farmer. You have to be physically fit. Also if he was doing anything on a farm he would be out of the house at the crack of dawn and out until after dark. He’s there in the morning and drives to Skipton to take the kids to school.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.