Rebecca Lamb #130 Sisters Bed, friends sofa, someone elses fiancé

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does everyone love Lucy so much? She’s still an influencer, pimps out her kids, sells her soul for ad work.. they’re all cut from the same cloth IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Why does everyone love Lucy so much? She’s still an influencer, pimps out her kids, sells her soul for ad work.. they’re all cut from the same cloth IMO
Completely agree. I laughed when I just read someone calling her “classy” - yeah pimping your children out for money is very classy. She’s just a Insta hun like all the rest of them

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This is true but for me personally it’s because Beggy used to try and emulate her - obviously failing miserably and Lucy has just gone from strength to strength. She pulls big ADs, taken herself to college, has a proper house renovation and she’s generally more tasteful and well put together than Beggy could ever hope to be. I never used to like her 🤷🏻‍♀️ I agree about pimping the kids out but you can see her kids are very much loved and wanted unlike A&W.

Reactions: 14
And she deleted her Twitter account after her racist sister got found out ..she was obviously hiding something

Reactions: 11
You do realise you have two other children don’t you Rebecca, it’s becoming quite awkward now

View attachment 1684823
Nah this woman is one annoying pathetic bleep.

Here you are 😂😂
Omg I remember this 😂😂😂
Rebecca is so bleeping tragic it hurts. Always has to have something to post for attention, even if it's made up. In her stories the other day talking about getting married she said its the next big thing for us. That just tells you all you need to know about her. She's not happy just living her life with her kids. She always has to have something coming up and something to post about. She's a stupid immature bleep, and her kids deserve better. She's always searching for the next thing. She won't ever be happy. Any wonder her family stay away, she's a bleeping embarassment!

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Caught up with her stories from today, if shes so tired from having a baby that she’s crying most days, how is she so tired when she says Roma sleeps for 7hrs at night? That’s more sleep than I get normally

Reactions: 23
PlayStation for Alfie, wonder if she'll stretch to a PS5 since its not her favourite child, or will he get a PS4 or even a PS3 😬

Nothing wrong with not having the latest gadgets but he's been asking for ages (so she says) and she's makes 5k a month so its pocket change to her 🤣
Probably Steves mum or dad that will buy it,those selfish scruffs only spend cash on themselves,not the kids.

Reactions: 13
yeah all done and dusted in a few days! Never mentioned nothing about the fact that she told us her dress was big with long sleeves and how that was gonna fare in Greece, if they've had to change Steve and the other men's suits to reflect the warmer weather etc.
Thanks for answering me Big Begs when I enquired about having a meringue dress with the long sleeves for a destination wedding 😂😂😂

She claims "I wish WE had never bought it" Big Bad Bev aparrently bought it, you'd never say that so venomously if it was a gift from your mum.

Reading back to earlier threads she was claiming they'd booked flights to Skiathos in July just gone, when tour operators hadn't announced 2023 flights yet 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
This is true but for me personally it’s because Beggy used to try and emulate her - obviously failing miserably and Lucy has just gone from strength to strength. She pulls big ADs, taken herself to college, has a proper house renovation and she’s generally more tasteful and well put together than Beggy could ever hope to be. I never used to like her 🤷🏻‍♀️ I agree about pimping the kids out but you can see her kids are very much loved and wanted unlike A&W.
Exactly! It’s funny because I don’t remember ever saying I love Lucy 🤔🤣 I only follow her for her fashion sense only which is 1000% classier than our Beggy so YES she does have class where Rebecca doesn’t. And in terms of influencing she is the polar opposite of Becky Lamb. They are chalk and cheese. At least Lucy’s kids have a wonderful life thanks to her “pimping” them out. What do Alfie, Woody and Roma actually have to show for being pimped out? A freezing cold dungeon, no family or friends around, clothes from lost property, boring lonely holidays in term time, tit birthday/Christmas presents that have no thought put in to them, hardly any toys, never get taken anywhere for fun……

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Exactly! It’s funny because I don’t remember ever saying I love Lucy 🤔🤣 I only follow her for her fashion sense only which is 1000% classier than our Beggy so YES she does have class where Rebecca doesn’t. And in terms of influencing she is the polar opposite of Becky Lamb. They are chalk and cheese. At least Lucy’s kids have a wonderful life thanks to her “pimping” them out. What do Alfie, Woody and Roma actually have to show for being pimped out? A freezing cold dungeon, no family or friends around, clothes from lost property, boring lonely holidays in term time, tit birthday/Christmas presents that have no thought put in to them, hardly any toys, never get taken anywhere for fun……
Totally agree with you , I don’t agree with this influencer culture but at least Lucy is good at what she does and the kids look happy, smart and well cared for

Reactions: 8
Rebecca Lamb #131 - Roma this, Roma that, you’ve got 2 boys too, and where’s the cat?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
100% she's a false chavy twit. She just hides it better and has had handouts off her dad and Jordans parents

Reactions: 16
I don’t think I’ve ever commented on this thread but I am feeling so sad for those boys 🙁 - I have 2 sons , 1 is only 8 months old but whenever I posted a pic of him as a newborn I would ALWAYS post my eldest after saying something nice like ‘my big lad’ with love hearts. I’d never ever leave him out. They are both my world. The favouritism is so clear to see with her and it’s breaking my heart seeing the pics of them 2 all the time. Where are your poor sons Rebecca? Honestly. So sad

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I don’t think I’ve ever commented on this thread but I am feeling so sad for those boys 🙁 - I have 2 sons , 1 is only 8 months old but whenever I posted a pic of him as a newborn I would ALWAYS post my eldest after saying something nice like ‘my big lad’ with love hearts. I’d never ever leave him out. They are both my world. The favouritism is so clear to see with her and it’s breaking my heart seeing the pics of them 2 all the time. Where are your poor sons Rebecca? Honestly. So sad
It's hard to watch. Her true colours are showing now, I just hope everyone that licks her arse can now see what a horrible witch she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Honestly, I don’t think I am the most naturally maternal person in the world, but we’ve just found out I’m pregnant with our second (very, very early days) and I’ve cried my eyes out this week, more than once, at the thought of it not just being me and my little girl anymore. I seriously can’t think about it too much as it breaks my heart! I’ll do everything in my power to ensure she doesn’t feel pushed out or like she’s second best etc. I couldn’t live with myself if she ever felt like that. She’s my baby and always will be.
How can Rebecca just not seem to care that she already has 2 boys?! She cannot have even a smidge of maternal instinct. She’s an absolute disgrace. My heart breaks for Alfie and Woody.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Honestly, I don’t think I am the most naturally maternal person in the world, but we’ve just found out I’m pregnant with our second (very, very early days) and I’ve cried my eyes out this week, more than once, at the thought of it not just being me and my little girl anymore. I seriously can’t think about it too much as it breaks my heart! I’ll do everything in my power to ensure she doesn’t feel pushed out or like she’s second best etc. I couldn’t live with myself if she ever felt like that. She’s my baby and always will be.
How can Rebecca just not seem to care that she already has 2 boys?! She cannot have even a smidge of maternal instinct. She’s an absolute disgrace. My heart breaks for Alfie and Woody.
The fact you're feeling this way shows you'll be an absolutely fabulous, loving and thoughtful mum to both your children! Congratulations! 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Anyone else sick to the bloody back teeth of pictures of Big Anne?
It’s very disturbing behaviour..

Reactions: 25
The fact you're feeling this way shows you'll be an absolutely fabulous, loving and thoughtful mum to both your children! Congratulations! 💖
Thank you! ❤ I promise I am actually really excited to have another litte one too, even though my post didn’t seem that way 🤣😭 we have been trying for a bloody year!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.