Rebecca Lamb #130 Sisters Bed, friends sofa, someone elses fiancé

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely serious question, why does every post/ad call for her to be in her keks and holding Rurrrmahhh 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Completely serious question, why does every post/ad call for her to be in her keks and holding Rurrrmahhh 🤢
I was just about to say the SAME
She is barking mad!
Always!!!!! in ITS knicks wierdo

Reactions: 14
This motherfucker better not get a bleeping gifted ps5 or I will literally take a trip to Yorkshire!!! 😂 I can’t afford one and for my boys birthday in November he wants one, I told him the best way is ask for bday money and save up, he already has loads from last year so I said however much you make I’ll put whatever the rest is into it. Cringe that she said about dangle feeding…now I’m imagining her big arse in the air mooing cause she’s in bleeping pain 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 21
This motherfucker better not get a bleeping gifted ps5 or I will literally take a trip to Yorkshire!!! 😂 I can’t afford one and for my boys birthday in November he wants one, I told him the best way is ask for bday money and save up, he already has loads from last year so I said however much you make I’ll put whatever the rest is into it. Cringe that she said about dangle feeding…now I’m imagining her big arse in the air mooing cause she’s in bleeping pain 🤮🤮🤮
She won't get one gifted, they have absolutely no need to gift to grade z influencers. She tried her best last year to get a switch gifted, she followed Nintendo and the lot 🤣 silly desperate cow 😂

Reactions: 23
She's had the wedding dress for 3 years , says they would be married if it wasn't for covid 😂😂😂😂😂😂 keep telling yourself that honeypot!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’d have a house full of babies if she could. Why Rebecca? Because you’ve currently got 3 children and only bother with one. What the duck would you want more children for? Oh yea. So you don’t have to get a job

Reactions: 39
If she’s selling the current wedding dress, why not show us the dress? Oh that’s right, because you’re full of lies again. Notice how much her eyes were darting around on that story.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She’d have a house full of babies if she could. Why Rebecca? Because you’ve currently got 3 children and only bother with one. What the duck would you want more children for? Oh yea. So you don’t have to get a job
More kids??????
tell us this when you've got three at school with homework and moods 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's had the wedding dress for 3 years , says they would be married if it wasn't for covid 😂😂😂😂😂😂 keep telling yourself that honeypot!!!
Has she duck got the dress!!!!!!! What a liar!!!!!!!!!!!

She’s mental. They didn’t “postpone” the wedding because of Covid - the wedding was NEVER EVEN BOOKED!!!!!!! There was no wedding. There is no dress. She’s a liar. It’s actually terrifying how easily she just comes out with this nonsense.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Am I imagining that one of her friends came over for a shitshow hen do in her garden and there was just the two of them? Sure something like that happened!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Am I imagining that one of her friends came over for a shitshow hen do in her garden and there was just the two of them? Sure something like that happened!
Her oldest friend Lauren Craven, and the only one from school who she didn't delete when she started Instagram.

I'm desperate to know where she's gone. Probably couldn't handle the bleep and her lies anymore

Reactions: 11
Wait up - I’ve just caught up on her stories from yesterday

She saying that she’s watching videos of weddings in Greece to get ideas because they are going to
Start planning the wedding…..

But yet not so long ago she claimed that EVERYTHING was organised, sorted, all done, everything was finalised etc

She can’t keep up with her own lies this one….!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Just seen Lucy Carter has been at Comic Con for another promotional partnership with Sky. I know I keep saying it but her and Becky are like night and bloody day. Beggy Lamb is an absolute embarrassment! No wonder Becky gave up trying to be like Lucy, she has never stood a chance of coming close to Lucy’s level of class/influencing.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.