Rebecca Lamb #130 Sisters Bed, friends sofa, someone elses fiancé

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even though we all know it’s fake , I think we all have moments of seeing people on social media on holiday, or in a big house or splashing the cash and do feel a bit of envy but I honestly don’t understand what Begs thinks people would be jealous of ?

Reactions: 21
Oh Steve school boy error. Poor begs. How you get em kid… 🤷🏼‍♀️

I feel that caption “healthy relationship” she’s Been upset (rightly so) after two sausage liked the tit-child’s photo, and he’s thrown the old I HAVE NEEEEEEDS in there he has pointed out ITS BEEN SIX WEEKS… she’s posting her fanny balm… and he’s so vile 100% guilting her into seggs tonight.

So off she goes to lay back and think of England. THATS why she’s on the wine as well, to chill and grit them teeth.

…again. Poor begs, I see you girl.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Mmm sweet syrupy wine topped up with lemonade . Classy !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Don’t get me wrong, I like a nice pale blush, but what in the Robinsons apple and blackcurrant squash is THAT.

I just look at her and think how suh suh purfect her life is. I’m such a jealous troll 😭
3A74CCD3-9B1C-4E34-A121-379EDE096519.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I’m actually at a point with her and her situation where I pity and feel sorry for her. She’s screaming, but it’s like nobody can hear. She is so clearly extremely miserable and she really thought having another baby PLUS a girl was going to fix it.

The euphoria has vanished now Roma isn’t that ‘fresh out the oven’ newborn baby & it’s probably hit her like a tonne of bricks that actually nothing changes and having another baby fixes no insecurities and solves no internal problems I.E her relationship with Steve, her kids and herself.

it’s actually sad to see, especially the fact she thinks people would be jealous of her life? Like stated above, my life is so far from hers and I couldn’t even begin to imagine mentally how I would feel if mine did look like hers. There is nothing she has portrayed to me that makes me want anything she has, like at all.

dare I say it, I do feel for her because I think those closest to her make her feel she has nothing going for her.. so what, Steve calls her a ‘MILF’ and it was made publicly honest she baby trapped him. When will she learn, this is not a compliment & neither respectful.

I would argue Steve is her biggest let down & she is BEGGING to be noticed by him. I do believe a lot of what she does, arse cheek shots, breastfeeding poses everyday, revealing and promiscuous posts are for Steve’s benefits. The only way he ‘compliments’ her or makes her feel ‘special’ is by sexualising her.

it’s so sad to see, I would be so upset and mortified if my husband chose my looks before my intelligence, my mothering ability, my caring nature & being a good partner. Yes when I was 16/17 I loved being called ‘fit’ or I think it was ‘peng’ 🤢 in my time lol. But now, I’m certainly so much more flattered by the charming, loving compliments my husband gives me.

Steve is a predator, always has been always will be.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Don’t get me wrong, I like a nice pale blush, but what in the Robinsons apple and blackcurrant squash is THAT.

I just look at her and think how suh suh purfect her life is. I’m such a jealous troll 😭
View attachment 1660432
That's definitely a three for a tenner at costcutter job... BOSS BABE

View attachment 1660466
I am absolutely CREASING at this…..!!!
Have a wash?! Pull the other one you great greasy cow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Trying doing all of the above you lazy mare AND GO OUT TO DO A REGULAR JOB TOO!!!
You got what you wanted now put up or shut up!!!!
Exactly!! She manages to fit in enough time to play dress up in her room the bleep. Bore off beggy nobody thinks you have it together. NOBODY!! all I see is a pathetic wannabe, with a cheating fella, living in a shite house, with no real friends, 2 lovely little boys who you absolutely ignore in favour of the baby hegerty! Your days are spent taking photos then editing them. You cant cook, or manage the basics such as keeping your baby warm. Seriously, I can't think of anything worse than living your life.

Reactions: 34
What in the 2 tone hair is this? She got her colour done yesterday? Yes?View attachment 1660465
the weird eye bag crease things make my toes curl so much I may need surgery to straighten them back out again, wtf even is it?! They’re not even eye bags it’s like she has too much skin, she’s stretched it with that stupid sander wtf even is going on?????

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.