Rebecca Lamb #130 Sisters Bed, friends sofa, someone elses fiancé

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of the nineteen posts on her story today, I can hand on heart say none make me feel her life is perfect , and none make me jealous !

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Here she goes again. People think her life’s perfect n she’s got her tit together. The delusion is real

• Haha
Reactions: 34
“I aren’t complaining” bleeping Jesus woman! Also a LOT of people will not be looking at your page and thinking you're perfect. witch your head is so far up your fat heiny it’s ridiculous! Also she’s probably shouting st that kids to stay in their fecking beds!! My son isn’t even asleep yet (he’s on October hols) but even during school nights 🤦🏻‍♀️ Horrible woman, bet she doesn’t even do anything individually with them. I’ve just spent half an hour playing Among Us and Roblox with my boy, im a cool mum I know I know 😎 but I love that time! So sad!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She definitely has some sort of mental issue. Who in their right mind would look at her life & think it’s perfect. I would hate to have her life!! Honestly, I just can’t get over the delusion with this woman.

Reactions: 43
Why does she cry because her baby wont sleep, for duck sake grow up you pathetic bleep!! Babies aren’t meant to sleep all the time. I really can’t wait for this slags wake up call, it’s coming, and it couldn’t happen to a nicer person!

Reactions: 40
Her grid post ‘keep a healthyrelationship’ thought it was better than ever Begs????

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Some woman is questioning her about drinking and breastfeeding in the comments - I’m surprised she didn’t just delete them as usual.

It’s a very, very strange and passive aggressive thing she does when she posts about this subject repeatedly. She sort of subtly highlights the fact that she believes people thinks her like will be perfect. Because she bases perfect on a hot chocolate with cream on top as perfect because it’s perfect FOR THE GRAM. She wants to put this idea in people’s heads that her life is creating jealousy, and that she’s sorry for that.

Massive mental issues. I think she’s close to a breakdown all of the time really. She so wishes her life was this “wholesome” Instagram reality based on mamas milk, Starbucks and a slow cooker. Unfortunately it’s the opposite.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Overwhelming trying to keep a healthy relationship. Well yeah I imagine it is when one of you planned a pregnancy that the other didn’t want!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Overwhelming trying to keep a healthy relationship. Well yeah I imagine it is when one of you planned a pregnancy that the other didn’t want!
And he's liking provocative pictures of late teens/early 20s whilst she's shovelling pan au chocolates, hot chocolates and mince pies in her gob and pretending she's a size 8 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I actually think she's incredibly insecure, probably depressed and anxious, and puts on a massive front. That's why she never goes out the house in the outfits she does hauls on. She goes out wearing very plain, low key clothes so she doesn't draw attention to herself. And for once on that grid post she has been a little bit honest, that it really isn't the perfect picture she tries to portray. But for some reason she feels she has to continue to put on a show. People would like her so much more if she was honest more often. Having said all that, we have seen evidence of how nasty she can be to people too so I won't feel too sorry for her!

Reactions: 45
I actually think she's incredibly insecure, probably depressed and anxious, and puts on a massive front. That's why she never goes out the house in the outfits she does hauls on. She goes out wearing very plain, low key clothes so she doesn't draw attention to herself. And for once on that grid post she has been a little bit honest, that it really isn't the perfect picture she tries to portray. But for some reason she feels she has to continue to put on a show. People would like her so much more if she was honest more often. Having said all that, we have seen evidence of how nasty she can be to people too so I won't feel too sorry for her!
Hmmm I’m not too sure. I think she posts stuff like this just to fit in with this cliche as it’s posted about on Instagram a lot. And also as I said in my post above, I think it’s a way of back handedly bragging that she knows people will see her as living the perfect life. Just my thoughts though!

Reactions: 18
The funny thing is, the people that actually look like they have nice lives on Instagram would never post this tit. She’s such an insufferable bleep, really believes her own hype lol.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.