Rebecca Lamb #130 Sisters Bed, friends sofa, someone elses fiancé

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beggy would love loads of babies & that’s the problem… babies, not children, they’re babies for a matter of months before they spend 17 years as children. I honestly think while she clearly has a favourite once she’s toddling about it’ll be a different story. if more babies were to come along she’d happily move onto the next. She’s like a teenager playing happy families, but is very very unhappy.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Honestly, I don’t think I am the most naturally maternal person in the world, but we’ve just found out I’m pregnant with our second (very, very early days) and I’ve cried my eyes out this week, more than once, at the thought of it not just being me and my little girl anymore. I seriously can’t think about it too much as it breaks my heart! I’ll do everything in my power to ensure she doesn’t feel pushed out or like she’s second best etc. I couldn’t live with myself if she ever felt like that. She’s my baby and always will be.
How can Rebecca just not seem to care that she already has 2 boys?! She cannot have even a smidge of maternal instinct. She’s an absolute disgrace. My heart breaks for Alfie and Woody.
Congratulations 🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Exactly! It’s funny because I don’t remember ever saying I love Lucy 🤔🤣 I only follow her for her fashion sense only which is 1000% classier than our Beggy so YES she does have class where Rebecca doesn’t. And in terms of influencing she is the polar opposite of Becky Lamb. They are chalk and cheese. At least Lucy’s kids have a wonderful life thanks to her “pimping” them out. What do Alfie, Woody and Roma actually have to show for being pimped out? A freezing cold dungeon, no family or friends around, clothes from lost property, boring lonely holidays in term time, tit birthday/Christmas presents that have no thought put in to them, hardly any toys, never get taken anywhere for fun……
I've just realised Lucy's sister is that skanky racists sister Elle Darby!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Beggy would love loads of babies & that’s the problem… babies, not children, they’re babies for a matter of months before they spend 17 years as children. I honestly think while she clearly has a favourite once she’s toddling about it’ll be a different story. if more babies were to come along she’d happily move onto the next. She’s like a teenager playing happy families, but is very very unhappy.
She will be even more miserable once baby gurll is moving about and she can’t sit on her arse all day whipping a tit out. She may have a favourite now but it won’t last long..

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.