Rebecca Lamb #13 It's Woodehs parteh i'll have my nails lashes & lips done if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was out petting "baby Gots" in her butt showing dress. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

This is what gets me about her, that is not an appropriate dress to wear, well anywhere. How can she be comfortable, she can't bend down without showing her cheeks, it's too tight, too short. She needs to stop, if she would only dress for her body she would actually look stunning.

She also saved a Tartoys that was in the road. It took me forever to figure out what she was saying :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
This is what I hate about body positivity though. Yes everyone has Tummy rolls to a degree. But there is a difference in what is okay and what is not healthy! Extra weight on your stomach area is not healthy to your heart. So yes it is normal to have rolls when you sit down etc, but it is not something to also promote which I really feel Rebecca does. Same as brummy. No Rebecca isn't fat by any means, but I also don't consider her to be healthy either and I certainly don't agree with her promoting having rolls which isn't healthy. People here comment on her weight because it's a big topic on her feed. The fact she can't decide if she wants rolls? Or wants to body shop herself into a bond girl? That's my opinion.
I get where you are coming from, however the amount of ā€˜fatā€™ on her stomach will not ā€˜harm her heartā€™. In general people with more fat around the middle are at greater risk of cardiovascular damage, but we are talking significant amounts. Plus you can have ā€˜rollsā€™ and be healthy, mine are mainly loose skin with a stone more than I should be, but I am healthy.

My issue is that she is inadvertently fat shaming, as if she truly believed in her body positivity bollocks she wouldnā€™t breath in, pose or alter her images to ā€˜lookā€™ thinner or more toned. We all want an nice angle, but one that is flattering not totally deceiving.

Reactions: 5
What even is body positivity? Being positive about your body shape?
Yet doing everything to change it? FaceTune, fillers, photo filters, posing a certain way to hide your flaws

Reactions: 22
Top photo is a year old , bottom photo is very recent .
She paid god knows how much money to basically make herself look 10-15 years older . Best investment ever šŸ˜‚
I just canā€™t get over how bad those lips look . Either her lip / face shape just doesnā€™t suit fillers or beautician who did this is terrible at her job .
You canā€™t deny sheā€™s is naturally quite pretty but those lips are horrific. She was so much better a year or so ago before she got all up her own arse.

I agree somewhat about the discussion of her body... Some of it is verging on body shaming. However the heavy editing/airbrushing/photoshopping is where I have an issue because she paints herself as a ā€œrealā€ relatable mum, promoting body confidence, but the images she puts out of herself are potentially damaging to vulnerable followers.
No one is body shaming at all....

I've said before Rebeccas figure is deffo above average to say she never exercises and eats/drinks the way she does, its a nice girl next door figure but I think it would be madness to say she's model material

The problems is like you said, she paints herself as a real relatable SAHM and not even a month ago to appeal to that demographic she posted a pic of her stomach with rolls, stretched skin, cellulite etc in the gym leggings.

She then posts an *altered* photo of herself looking like in her own words "a bond girl" which more than half her demographic including herself do not look like...what kind of message is that giving out?!

Reactions: 8
I get where you are coming from, however the amount of ā€˜fatā€™ on her stomach will not ā€˜harm her heartā€™. In general people with more fat around the middle are at greater risk of cardiovascular damage, but we are talking significant amounts. Plus you can have ā€˜rollsā€™ and be healthy, mine are mainly loose skin with a stone more than I should be, but I am healthy.

My issue is that she is inadvertently fat shaming, as if she truly believed in her body positivity bollocks she wouldnā€™t breath in, pose or alter her images to ā€˜lookā€™ thinner or more toned. We all want an nice angle, but one that is flattering not totally deceiving.
I agree she doesn't have enough to cause her harm at the moment. What I was getting at is her telling people it's normal and to embrace the rolls to someone who does have a more severe amount of fat on them could potentially think "sod it, it's normal and I'm going to be body confident" instead of thinking about their health.
We also see her diet and I have watched her slowly put the weight on over the past 2 years that I have watched her channel for. So while she isn't at an overweight weight at the moment she is slowly heading that way and her poor health is definitely down to her poor diet that we see on a daily basis.

Reactions: 2
Rebeccaā€™s problem is she hasnā€™t a clue what she believes. She will jump on any bandwagon if it means sheā€™ll get likes. Yes sheā€™s pretty, and decent figure, but as for her attitude? Well that just stinks. She talks complete and utter bullshit and in my opinion she is wayyyyyyy too big for her boots. And this gifted villa has given her a new level of cockiness. Sheā€™s just not a likeable girl at all, everything is for likes and attention. Sheā€™s a head

Reactions: 34
Am I the only person who really doesnā€™t think sheā€™s particularly pretty?

I donā€™t think sheā€™s ugly but I genuinely donā€™t think much of her. Sheā€™s got a baby face and looks like many a 17 year old lass out in Wetherspoons on a Friday night. Her body is that of a woman in her mid 20s whoā€™s had a couple of kids and who doesnā€™t do any exercise - nothing special. Her taste in clothes is appalling, sheā€™s like a throw back to 2002 she looks cheap & tacky and a bit sleazy with constantly having her boobs or bum hanging out.

The fillers and lips etc look awful and do nothing for her at all.

Reactions: 33
Am I the only person who really doesnā€™t think sheā€™s particularly pretty?

I donā€™t think sheā€™s ugly but I genuinely donā€™t think much of her. Sheā€™s got a baby face and looks like many a 17 year old lass out in Wetherspoons on a Friday night. Her body is that of a woman in her mid 20s whoā€™s had a couple of kids and who doesnā€™t do any exercise - nothing special. Her taste in clothes is appalling, sheā€™s like a throw back to 2002 she looks cheap & tacky and a bit sleazy with constantly having her boobs or bum hanging out.

The fillers and lips etc look awful and do nothing for her at all.

I agree; I donā€™t think sheā€™s pretty at all.

Reactions: 3
cant believe she went to the zoo with her mother in law with no bra :ROFLMAO:
My mother in law came into the delivery room an hour after Iā€™d given birth and I even apologised then for not having a bra onšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ (I had a top but no bra) safe to say I was quickly forgiven (she didnā€™t care at all obv) but defo wouldnā€™t be doing it at the zoo..

Reactions: 1
Did anyone mention her top lip? Crikey. Could see clearly where the needles went in. It's all I could look at, looks really sore x

Haa Iā€™ve just watched the vlog ā€˜the boys are wearing little shirts with these little shorts. The shirts have got little tigers onā€™ ah you canā€™t make it up, learn some new vocabulary woman!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I donā€™t get how that face she is pulling is related to pelvic floors if Iā€™m honest?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.