Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pinkqueen

She wouldn't mention it because it clearly shows how unhappy he was about the pregnancy, pity he didn't do it sooner. The cynic in me thinks all the gallstone nonsense was her trying to get pregnant and possibly delaying his vasectomy. She is a devious bitch. Someone mentioned he may leave and take the boys and leave her with baby girl, the one she only seems to care about, for the boys sake I hope Steve does put them first
How do we know he had the snip for sure?

Reactions: 1

Nellyellie

VIP Member
I think everyone saying this is being fucking stupid tbh. Yes they're allowed out the house. But they live fucking MILES away from anywhere. Which means that poor day old baby is left in a car seat compromising their Airways for a fucking photo opportunity. The drive to Skipton is at least 45 mins isn't it? 1.5 hours in a car seat (probably longer as they likely didn't take her out the car seat whilst eating!) That is the issue

Theres no way she was 7.7lbs. My kid was 6.9 and was absolutely TINY thats less than 1lb difference. Look at the pic of her on alfies knee. Just no way. Why is she lying. I won't believe her unless she shows the hospital photo of her with the weight on!

YOU might not see it as a big deal. How do you think the child feels who isn't on the necklace? Growing up if my mum had my brothers name and wore it id have felt fucking shit. I think the fact 2 people liked your initial comment declaring you have it shows how fucked that is. You see it as nothing at all just a nice necklace. But i guarantee the kid who's name is isn't thinks about it. I think people really don't understand what could damage a kid in the long run. It might seem like nothing to us adults who can rationalise things, but things are very different when you're a child
God not this again.
There is a 12 year age gap between my daughters, my eldest is loved, confident and secure and doesn’t need her name around my neck to confirm that. I can agree and see how this would be different for other children ie- Rebecca’s children.
I am not evil, or naive, if I believed for a second that it would effect to her in any way of course I wouldn’t wear the necklace. But she is mature enough to know her mother received a gift, and will on occasions wear it 🤷🏻‍♀️ You don’t know my daughter so how can you- a stranger- guarantee that she is upset by it 😂 I’m so proud that she isn’t that way inclined and that actually shows me I’ve done an awesome job of raising her.
I can’t express enough how much I don’t care about likes on a post, I don’t come to tattle for any kind of validation on my parenting ☺

I knew it wouldn't be long....
Just whyyyyyy!!!