Rebecca Lamb #122 The pimp and his pro stitute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bleeping hate that nasally breathe intake she does because of those ridiculous lips. Once you hear it, you can't unhear it. It's so annoying.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Also, what mother of two gets time to have a bath, hair mask, body scrub, belly lotion and bounce on a ball WHILST YOUR TWO KIDS ARE STILL AWAKE???

Selfish witch. She's spending more time with her bump than with those boys.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I don't think Steve reacted badly at all. I think they had been trying for a while to get pregnant. She was seen last year buying a test. She said Steve reacted badly for the gram, purely for views. She saw how many views the other woman got. All for the gram!
Nooo, if you watch an earlier Q&A , Beaver gets asked why he only wants 2 kids and gets incredibly defensive.

Reactions: 7
Also, what mother of two gets time to have a bath, hair mask, body scrub, belly lotion and bounce on a ball WHILST YOUR TWO KIDS ARE STILL AWAKE???

Selfish witch. She's spending more time with her bump than with those boys.
ALWAYS been selfish from day one😠
Never ever puts A&W before her
Breaks my heart that a NEW Baybe Gurl will be joining Dingle Dales☹

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I don’t know much about filler, but your lips can actually swell during pregnancy 😬
Most definitely, just not with that defined line that some aestheticians are doing now which involves inflating the lip just outside the natural line. It's so obvious.

Reactions: 6
I bet her camera roll has 1 video a month that she’s filmed taking a negative test, I bet as soon as it comes up negative she turns off the camera. She planned this pregnancy and was trying for months, possibly a year, the hospital visits for her ‘gallbladder’ where a check for her fertility. She knew damn well Steve couldn’t go to these appointments with her & it’s funny how her surgery was miraculously cancelled the night before, why else would she be getting internal scans? Your gall bladder isn’t up your bleeping vagina and Natural Cycles is well known to be used as a fertility tracker.
Steve must be the dumbest man on earth to not see it all. I think he’s vile and grotesque but I’m praying he leaves her one day, she deserves to be lonely & miserable for the rest of her days.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Just catching up after a weeks holiday - during the summer holidays, paid and not flogging shite and stuff. So she got engaged to Beaver boy when she was about 19/20 (I’m probably wrong but not followed this thread all that long and maybe mixed up) and she’s now 29? I know we all age and most of us put weight on etc but this is like two different people, so far apart I wouldn’t even say mother and daughter!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Her new video is 3 minutes 35 seconds long 🤣…. great work Beggy! As always, GET A JOB!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She looks better the the first pic tbh!

Just catching up after a weeks holiday - during the summer holidays, paid and not flogging shite and stuff. So she got engaged to Beaver boy when she was about 19/20 (I’m probably wrong but not followed this thread all that long and maybe mixed up) and she’s now 29? I know we all age and most of us put weight on etc but this is like two different people, so far apart I wouldn’t even say mother and daughter!

Reactions: 3
That favourite picture of her pregnancy with baby gurll…..
Vomit inducing for the pervs picture. Put it away you’re gross !!!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.