Rebecca Lamb #122 The pimp and his pro stitute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You would test if say your period was late though. I have only tested when I expected it but come on millions of women test when they arent/don't want to be pregnant/choose an abortion etc. Not for a min saying she didn't know as I def agree she planned it but not the same for everyone.
Let's be honest she's jumped on a piss stick because her period was an hour late. Normal women I agree would probably test if it was 2/3 weeks late. Dingle was watching the clock all Christmas

She skipped her December period, then found out in Jan. Does anyone remember how many weeks she said she was when she found out?

Reactions: 13
Let's be honest she's jumped on a piss stick because her period was an hour late. Normal women I agree would probably test if it was 2/3 weeks late. Dingle was watching the clock all Christmas

She skipped her December period, then found out in Jan. Does anyone remember how many weeks she said she was when she found out?
Didn't she say she wasn't late when she tested she just knew she was pregnant because she had the symptoms.
Then went on at a later date to say she hasn't had any symptoms with this pregnancy

Reactions: 11
But you wouldn’t film it though would you? Unless you suspected you’d get a positive why film a negative result? She didn’t need to film it. But she did because she knew it was positive and she could use it for content.
Oh def wouldn't film it but a couple of people actually said why would you even test. That seems wrong to me unless you are someone who did it deliberately like she did but as I said many people don't.

Reactions: 2
Didn’t she say her boobs were sore? I don’t get my period anymore but when I did my boobs were sore a couple of weeks before my period started. I’ve never been pregnant, but surely you need more than just your boobs being sore before presuming you’re pregnant.

Reactions: 11
Didn't she say she wasn't late when she tested she just knew she was pregnant because she had the symptoms.
Then went on at a later date to say she hasn't had any symptoms with this pregnancy
I can't remember exactly I'd have to go back and suffer her bullshit again. That sounds about right, because she's been pregnant for about 18 years and from the very start nothing has added up!

The absolute size of her and the way she's behaving and we're supposed to believe she's potentially got another 4-6 weeks to go?

Reactions: 8
Why do we need to see her shovelling hobnobs in her fat gob. She makes me feel ill

• Sick
Reactions: 12

I’m sure she said she was 5 weeks, you only get the positive test from week 4 (which is actually 2 weeks after the deed) so she was definitely counting down the minutes to wee on the stick and film it.

Reactions: 9

4 weeks and 4 days - she tested on 02/01/22 and she's due on 07/09/22

Reactions: 5
The bit I don’t get if she wasn’t trying for a baby why was she testing? Makes no sense
You test because you are trying which she blatantly was!
She's just a pathological liar don't forget......WHO would believe anything that comes out of this woman's mouth?
But the ultimate betrayal Rebecca is lying to your partner and father of your children about your "happy accident" which incidentally was meticulously PLANNED by you.
Shame on you.......
And yes dipstick, roidhead, redneck Beaver will have to play happy families for a while......don't forget he was the IDIOT that trusted her, knowing full well she "wasn't done yet" (her words) and an gross analogy of wishing for another child to be perfectly honest!!!
IT WILL come crashing down mark my words......HE WILL CHEAT that much is true,. Reap what you sow girl cos your looks have well and truly gone now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Why would you even have pregnancy tests in the house, particularly on bloody New Year’s Day, if you weren’t actively trying to get pregnant?

She planned the whole thing. She was blatantly tracking her ovulation, she knew to the day when she was due on and had tests in ready to piss on the day her period was due. The whole pregnancy was planned for MONTHS in advance - from the moment she stopped taking the pill and started that ridiculous “natural cycles” nonsense.

Reactions: 37
Just caught up on her stories from today and the last thing Alfie needs with those teeth is a glass of coke. Give him so water you tit mother

Reactions: 19
4 weeks and 4 days - she tested on 02/01/22 and she's due on 07/09/22
Oh she's hilarious she absolutely knew 🤣🤣 have a look back at her pics from Dec she looks shifty and peaky AF

I thought they had sex every single day, surely the beaver would have noticed she didn't get her period. More lies!

Why would you even have pregnancy tests in the house, particularly on bloody New Year’s Day, if you weren’t actively trying to get pregnant?

She planned the whole thing. She was blatantly tracking her ovulation, she knew to the day when she was due on and had tests in ready to piss on the day her period was due. The whole pregnancy was planned for MONTHS in advance - from the moment she stopped taking the pill and started that ridiculous “natural cycles” nonsense.
Exactly. She probably had ovulation sticks too

Reactions: 14
Didn't someone on here say they seen her buying a pregnancy test around Sept before she got pregnant? She's 100% been planning it. Steve, not only are you ugly as duck, you're a stupid bleep too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
She will have filmed Steve's reaction too, not expecting it to be bad. She's that deluded I bet she thought he'd be happy. What id give to see that video
I don't think Steve reacted badly at all. I think they had been trying for a while to get pregnant. She was seen last year buying a test. She said Steve reacted badly for the gram, purely for views. She saw how many views the other woman got. All for the gram!

Reactions: 9
Proud of myself
Havent & WONT watch her latest Video
She is getting more....& more VILE each day!
🤢🤢🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.