Rebecca Lamb #122 The pimp and his pro stitute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen this on the Mingham thread and immediately thought of Dingle. Had to change it ever so slightly ๐Ÿ˜‚
Screenshot_20220812-123700_Chrome.jpg

Can't believe her lame breastfeeding "tips" - Where was the mention of nipple shields or nipple cream? What about manually expressing a little first so you don't squirt your baby in the face ๐Ÿ˜‚ or rubbing some milk on your nipples to give them lubrication to help with the pain? Wearing a bobble on your wrist and keep swapping it so you know which side you are on? Trying out different positions to find what suits you? Breastfeeding support groups? Have a muslin handy? Using washable breast pads? Never mind all that, just think positive and you'll do a great job!
She's bleeping useless at everything. All she knows is taking her kit off and eye bleeping herself. More brains in an apple pie

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How old was she when she met him??
Twitter suggests they started dating June 2012, so she was 18 and he was 26 about to turn 27 the next month.

EDIT In fact duck that, theres actually over 8 years between them, around 8 years 2 months...excellent counting skills bogtrotter to add to all the other stuff youre good at ๐Ÿ˜ญ jesus wept, she must know how bleeping creepy it is, hence why she's lying.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Didn't she say their anniversary was at the start of the year? Around Feb? He would have been 26 and she would have been 18? Nothing with this pair add up ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 10
She said in December 2021, it was their 10th Christmas together. So they got together in 2011 it would seem.

Reactions: 1
Didn't she say their anniversary was at the start of the year? Around Feb? He would have been 26 and she would have been 18? Nothing with this pair add up ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
I took the Feb 2012 date to be date of first shag :sick::sick::sick: both of their old twitters start mentioning each other regularly from June 2012

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I took the Feb 2012 date to be date of first shag :sick::sick::sick: both of their old twitters start mentioning each other regularly from June 2012
She probably shagged him the first night they met, outside up against a wall somewhere. Pair of stinking chavs

• Haha
She probably shagged him the first night they met, outside up against a wall somewhere. Pair of stinking chavs
100% she probably gave him a blowy the first night the met round the back of some pub or take away. Or went and shagged him in a back alley somewhere.

• Sick
  • Heart
Has to be feb 2011 then, because this is going to be their 11th Christmas (according to her insta) so she was 16 when they met??? bleeping vile.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Has to be feb 2011 then, because this is going to be their 11th Christmas (according to her insta) so she was 16 when they met??? bleeping vile.
No, she says they've been together longer than they actually have, to, in her mind, make their relationship sound more valid and also to try and cover up that less than a year into the relationship, 19 year old Dingle accidentally on purpose got up the duff with alfeh, helps with her saying "it was planned" so don't trust her "calculations."

According to Mandy Dingle, they've been together "for 10 years" since about 2019, one time she said that a while ago it would have meant beaver was seeing her when she was 15 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

that's why I take the most accurate guide to be Twitter posts, they were long before bogtrotters "influencing career" and therefore less likely to be subject to any narrative pushing.

She was grotting about as a groupie for the rapper example when she was 17, hardly what you'd do if you were "serrrr serrr in luv and stuff"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I just donโ€™t understand how sheโ€™s comfortable having the boys outside in this heat with no hat? Itโ€™s so bloody simple, itโ€™s the last thing I pop on my kids before we leave the house on a sunny day. I actually see so many influencers doing this and it makes me cringe, just put the bloody hat on your kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
No, she says they've been together longer than they actually have, to, in her mind, make their relationship sound more valid and also to try and cover up that less than a year into the relationship, 19 year old Dingle accidentally on purpose got up the duff with alfeh, helps with her saying "it was planned" so don't trust her "calculations."

According to Mandy Dingle, they've been together "for 10 years" since about 2019, one time she said that a while ago it would have meant beaver was seeing her when she was 15 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

that's why I take the most accurate guide to be Twitter posts, they were long before bogtrotters "influencing career" and therefore less likely to be subject to any narrative pushing.

She was grotting about as a groupie for the rapper example when she was 17, hardly what you'd do if you were "serrrr serrr in luv and stuff"
Mandy Dingle ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok Rebecca answer this , why is Alfie not wearing his glasses this is at least second day in a row he's not had them on

A child thatโ€™s long sighted with a squint needs to wear them everyday , poor kid will be really struggling and will have terrible headache later especially with squinting in the sun !!

Oh and put a bleeping hat on them dont care how much more of a lobster steve goes though !!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Not a hat or a pair of sun glasses insight for those boys! I can bet they donโ€™t have sunscreen on either. Early this year I forgot my childโ€™s sun hat and the first thing I did was go to the seaside gift shop and buy a bloody hat. She is irresponsible

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She said in December 2021, it was their 10th Christmas together. So they got together in 2011 it would seem.
2012 Christmas would have been their first together if last year was their 10th. If you count them, it is 10 last year.

Whenever it was that they got together, they are both gross. She knew he was engaged to somebody else, he knew how young she was & Iโ€™ve no doubt she was even younger mentally too, she acts like a teenager now at the age of 28 so imagine what she was like as an actual teenager!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.