Rebecca Lamb #122 The pimp and his pro stitute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Y’know, If I was and to quote “tired, sore, aching, swollen” the very last thing I would want to do would be to get my tiniest knickers and bra on and pose for a picture. But maybe I’m crazy?….

In fact, this was me on the day I went in to be induced. No tits or arse on show 🤷‍♀️

39E5EA46-AFF9-4348-895D-4B2E9BF348F0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Y’know, If I was and to quote “tired, sore, aching, swollen” the very last thing I would want to do would be to get my tiniest knickers and bra on and pose for a picture. But maybe I’m crazy?….
So tired and swollen she can’t put some clothes on

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
moans about not being able to shave her legs, didn't struggle to shave elsewhere🤢👀 probably got Steve to wax it on live on cam for the pervs

• Sick
Reactions: 24
The new filler in her bottom lip makes it look like she has a massive bleeping overbite, just like her dog. 🥴
View attachment 1490515
Whoever is responsible for the mess her lips are in, should be named and shamed, firstly for making a mess and secondly carrying out the treatment on a pregnant woman. As for whoever does her eye lashes, they should also be shut down, looks like everything she has done, is done for £5 from the local beauty college, carried out by trainees

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
😂 that’s the thing! They try to get us to buy two lots of trainers. Erm nope! At her previous school my youngest lost 2 PE hoodies. Disappeared without trace obviously 🙄 and there was no way I was buying a third. She still needs shoes, stationery and a bag too. It’s never ending!
It’s ridiculous isn’t it. They need 3 different pairs of shoes and then for PE there’s normal PE tops, long sleeve ones and then rugby shirts they have to get. Football socks, white socks, PE shorts, joggers.. it’s never ending 😂

Just why does she think she is hot tit?
😂 she’s bleeping delusional. It’ll be interesting which pregnancy perv pages tag her

Reactions: 11
First of all where the duck is she going to out another car seat in that car?! She 100% didn’t choose the Tesla, why wouldn’t she go for an Etron, ECQ etc!?
Also, you shouldn’t be using a foot spa while pregnant

Reactions: 18
What a bloody tit! Literally.
Where are your kids!?!?!?! 🤣 is she pregnant? I didn't notice tbh🤣🤣
Why is she wearing her nursing vest top already? 🤣 stinky women couldn't even be arsed to get change after her Swipe up ads.

She is so self obsessed it's mental. Feel for those boys and even more when the new baybeh gurrrl comes.

My sister was told a week before her due date that baby was measuring at 6lb and she came out 8lb 🤣🤣
She will lie about the weight let's face it she changed her due date, enough times 🤣

Reactions: 16
That's deffo for the perverts then in that case. That page she was sending her pic to was for people from all over 🤢🤢🤢

Yeah- If you go through her last few photo posts. Any she’s in her underwear it’s tagged UK. Any with clothes on or the kids etc is tagged yorkshire or doesn’t have a location tag

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Her poor feet lol good thing she doesn't have to work.

Steve bought the fioot spa so he doesn't have to massage them 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.