Rebecca Lamb #122 The pimp and his pro stitute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would she not be best in a floaty cotton dress on a day like today. bleeping black cycling shorts? She must have a right sweaty minge

And 60 quid for sheets!! While the boys only get a bed change at Christmas! bleeping disgusting. You are a horrible bleep Dingle. You dont deserve any kids!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Fingers crossed that Becky gets a rambunctious little girl like this, instead of the docile little angel she’s expecting… 😂
They don’t get the opportunity to do this, they’re always stuck inside watching DVDs on their half a sofa

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
There is no chance she is going to fit a baby car seat in the back with the boys
Was just coming on to say exactly that!!
About time BEGGY USED HER BRAIN

She is...getting worse by the day!

ITS FINE TO SHOW OFF A NICE CAR if your boys are well looked after but they are NOT!

I find her behaviour disturbing
Nothing is the right way round
Still....all about fuking HER😠

Reactions: 15
The new filler in her bottom lip makes it look like she has a massive bleeping overbite, just like her dog. 🥴
69988E38-8CD9-4263-BF9D-A04AFD8864D2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I was thinking it was a strange choice of new car in her position. I thought when she said she was getting a new one it was because they needed to fit a 3rd child on so went for something really practical but no ... seems so strange?!

Reactions: 14
I bet if baby gurls teeth were as fucked as Alfehs she would be straight to dentist with her!

Reactions: 8
I bet if baby gurls teeth were as fucked as Alfehs she would be straight to dentist with her!
Whilst I agree, there isn’t anything a dentist can do for Alfie’s teeth at the moment. He’s far too young for braces.

I was thinking it was a strange choice of new car in her position. I thought when she said she was getting a new one it was because they needed to fit a 3rd child on so went for something really practical but no ... seems so strange?!
Cant wait to see her struggle, trying to ram all her car seats in the back on the Tesla 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I was probably spending close to that when all 3 were at school. It’s ridiculous isn’t it?
It’s shocking, it’s really difficult financially - it’s a huge amount. Like they have to have school shoes, white PE shoes & football boots and they only do football for about 6 weeks out of the year if that! And then they have all their stationary on top of that, specific models of calculator but you know that by the end of September they’ll have no idea where it’s all gone and will just have a pen in their pocket for the rest of the year 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s shocking, it’s really difficult financially - it’s a huge amount. Like they have to have school shoes, white PE shoes & football boots and they only do football for about 6 weeks out of the year if that! And then they have all their stationary on top of that, specific models of calculator but you know that by the end of September they’ll have no idea where it’s all gone and will just have a pen in their pocket for the rest of the year 😂
😂 that’s the thing! They try to get us to buy two lots of trainers. Erm nope! At her previous school my youngest lost 2 PE hoodies. Disappeared without trace obviously 🙄 and there was no way I was buying a third. She still needs shoes, stationery and a bag too. It’s never ending!

Reactions: 5
Teslas are one of the only cars you can claim back as a business expense, lots of people getting them recently for that reason, if her or partner has a ltd company they’ll be able to write most of it off their taxes 🙄

Reactions: 9
Anyone else fuming at that new post? Her pregnancy is hard because shes a bit tired and can’t get out of bed as easily. As someone who had a really tough pregnancy, heavy bleeds, hypermesis throughout, fainting, headaches, been signed off work, been bed bound. She’s no idea how easy she’s had it and it’s so patronising to people who generally struggle with pregnancies.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.