Rebecca Lamb #122 The pimp and his pro stitute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She couldn't give a tit about those boys, never has. They only came in useful when they were needed for freebies or to make an AD. All she has ever wanted is a doll to dress up and then be taught to act slaggy with her. Lovely.

Watch the favouritism unfold over the next year. It will be absolutely vile.
For a preview of this, watch Thesocialmama. 3 kids - 2 boys and a girl. She was out with her boys yesterday, didn’t take a picture of them but we got a picture of her daughter instead 😂

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
She and Steve are so basic and boring , the Dales is an amazing place to live with so much to do and all she ever does is Skipton , Billy Bobs ice cream parlour and paddling in a stream .
You could go on holiday for two weeks there and still have places , things to do , theres no excuse that shes pregnant steve doesn't work he can take them places ! And it doesnt have to cost £££’s pack a picnic go exploring !!

They are like two chavs , dropped in the dales on witness protection ! Why did they bother moving there ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
She and Steve are so basic and boring , the Dales is an amazing place to live with so much to do and all she ever does is Skipton , Billy Bobs ice cream parlour and paddling in a stream .
You could go on holiday for two weeks there and still have places , things to do , theres no excuse that shes pregnant steve doesn't work he can take them places ! And it doesnt have to cost £££’s pack a picnic go exploring !!

They are like two chavs , dropped in the dales on witness protection ! Why did they bother moving there ?
Let’s not kid ourselves here - Steve DOES have a job. He works. I’m guessing that’s why he takes Alfie to school - because he drops him off and then he goes to work. Steve is rarely around during the day, because he’s clearly out at work. Remember when she would constantly claim Steve was “out fixing the drive” as an excuse as to why it was just her in the house with Woody - yet we never saw any evidence that he was around or that the drive had been “fixed”

it’s all bullshit. Steve obviously works, I think he still works for Panda Engineering myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
You’re really lucky in the UK - you can get children kitted out really nicely reasonably, apart from shoes maybe? Here in NZ in most regions you buy from a uniform shop at school which can be damned expensive.
Nope, I think little Woody should have a nice new uniform for his first day at big school, and a pair of professionally fitted school shoes - it’s a big deal, and she clearly dunt give 2 shits again…
It’s definitely not cheap here! All I needed for my youngest for secondary school was 2 skirts, PE leggings and a PE top and it came to £71. They have to have stuff with the school logo on. Same for her last school too. It’s absolute madness

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I dread to think of how wee Woody is going to look on his first day of primary school. He will be in hand me downs from Alfie, wearing ridiculous shoes that are too big and generally looking like an unloved child.

(* absolutely nothing wrong with hand me down clothes, obviously, but on the very first day of big school it would be nice for the little chap to have a fresh set of his own school uniform that’s been bought for him and everything all nice and fresh)
I agree if mum and dad are driving round in a Tesla with designer hand bags and jewellery, then there's no excuse for either of the boys to be wearing greying ill fitting clothes. It pisses me off that everything is about the baby and the boys have been forgotten, she is nothing more than trash

• Heart
Reactions: 23
We knew that Becky would end up favouring her daughter over the boys, I just can’t believe it’s already happening and she’s not even born yet!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
We knew that Becky would end up favouring her daughter over the boys, I just can’t believe it’s already happening and she’s not even born yet!
I hope her daughter makes her life hell, favours Steve and hates Rebecca, it is what she deserves.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
What pisses me off though is how her family (including Steve) just let it carry on. If my husband had any hint of me favouring one child over another, he’d have plenty to say & if it was the other way around I sure as hell would be putting it right! I don’t understand how Steve can just sit back & let it happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Getting in that the chicken is named Rosie this morning. But doesn't read here. Beckeh we know it's Romeh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What pisses me off though is how her family (including Steve) just let it carry on. If my husband had any hint of me favouring one child over another, he’d have plenty to say & if it was the other way around I sure as hell would be putting it right! I don’t understand how Steve can just sit back & let it happen.
I think they enable her because she is such a witch when she's unhappy, probably happened her whole life. It just needs someone to put her in her place, remind her she's a grown ass woman with soon to be 3 kids, she is no longer the priority and needs to step up and not only look after them but also protect them. She needs to prioritise their education over holidays and definitely prioritise additional support they may need. Ideally, keep the kids off social media and do not discuss their business publicly. Just be a bloody mother, you chose to have kids, you don't deserve praise for doing what is needed, in fact you do less than the bare minimum.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’d try to shag her own daughters boyfriend. And beaver will be trying to bed the boys girlfriends. Skanks.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
It’s definitely not cheap here! All I needed for my youngest for secondary school was 2 skirts, PE leggings and a PE top and it came to £71. They have to have stuff with the school logo on. Same for her last school too. It’s absolute madness
Yeah I totally agree. My boys’ uniforms, PE kits and shoes came to almost £600 last year 😩

• Wow
I see she's deleted the stories with the pictures of the boys friends from school. Do you think the parents asked her to remove them? I would.

Reactions: 9
I see she's deleted the stories with the pictures of the boys friends from school. Do you think the parents asked her to remove them? I would.
It’s still there, prob random kids, I mean do school mums really associate with her???

Wearing her breastfeeding top now???
She’s a bloody loon! I’m telling ya …..

she’s got issues!!

Maybe the parents looked at her social media accounts and noticed how she sexualises everything and then noticed how many perverts follow her

It’s still there, prob random kids, I mean do school mums really associate with her???

Wearing her breastfeeding top now???
She’s a bloody loon! I’m telling ya …..

she’s got issues!!
She displays so many behaviours often(not always) displayed by someone who has been groomed or lived in quite an inappropriate environment them self. Inappropriate and overly sexualises behaviour inability to identify unsafe situations and inability to provide a safe environment for kids. Publicising so much of her life and business, which makes her and the family easily traceable and identifiable

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
My sons in primary school we’re in Scotland and I got most of his school clothes from Asda think I was £90 for a weeks worth of uniform and we get doc martens shoes every year because they last the longest… I couldn’t imagine not buying new uniform for going back to school- only think we’ve using from last year is his school jacket but Rebecca really needs to get her tit together and look after those boys and buy what they need rather than spending money on a baby who isn’t even here yet! I can imagine the boys don’t have proper winter coats either and the weather might be nice now but wait until we’re in to September/October when it starts to get cold those boys will be freezing!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.