Rebecca Lamb #122 The pimp and his pro stitute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she’s actually thought about the boys and got all their school stuff ready, there’s been no talk of them going to get school shoes etc. surely you’d get it done if your as heavy pregnant as she is. Or is she waiting on freebies???

Reactions: 19
So nothing for the boys again & she’s got a necklace with baby girl’s name on it. What about your children who are already here Beggy? She really is a horrible person!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She’s doing everything she can for lumehhhh to come early!
Has anyone been watching boss baby Ash in tenners 🤣🤣🤣 she’s hating every minute 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So nothing for the boys again & she’s got a necklace with baby girl’s name on it. What about your children who are already here Beggy? She really is a horrible person!
She's vile. I'm sick of hearing her say she's treated herself. All she does is treat herself! Sorry Beggy but your S necklace isn't an example of 'gorgeous jewellery" 😂😂😂😂 She could have got a necklace with the 3 initials on, but no, in typical Beggy fashion, all she is interested in baby girl.

She is just not right in the head, is she?

And buying a bikini for a baby, and not only that, a baby that isn't even born yet! She is fully on another planet and it's scary she's responsible for children.

I wonder if she’s actually thought about the boys and got all their school stuff ready, there’s been no talk of them going to get school shoes etc. surely you’d get it done if your as heavy pregnant as she is. Or is she waiting on freebies???
Once baby Clemmeh Lumeh Roseh is here "early", she will put stories up stating that she wasn't expecting her to arrive so soon and she's not sorting any uniforms and she's stressed and some twats like Nutmeg or F&F will gift her :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She's a link up for cot sheets for baby girl that cost £60!!!!
No way has that woman paid for them, probably Hobson snr, he seems to bank roll everything. Steve's sister posted a picture yesterday of her 13 Yr old wearing a Rolex, saying how spoilt she is. The only difference between Steve and his sister, she openly admits to her dad paying for stuff and having to work multiple jobs, she doesn't pretend to be wealthy

She's vile. I'm sick of hearing her say she's treated herself. All she does is treat herself! Sorry Beggy but your S necklace isn't an example of 'gorgeous jewellery" 😂😂😂😂 She could have got a necklace with the 3 initials on, but no, in typical Beggy fashion, all she is interested in baby girl.

She is just not right in the head, is she?

And buying a bikini for a baby, and not only that, a baby that isn't even born yet! She is fully on another planet and it's scary she's responsible for children.

Once baby Clemmeh Lumeh Roseh is here "early", she will put stories up stating that she wasn't expecting her to arrive so soon and she's not sorting any uniforms and she's stressed and some twats like Nutmeg or F&F will gift her :rolleyes:
Interesting that she's OK to get her beauty treatments but always too tired to cook or do anything for the boys, she's a complete twit of a woman

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Has she bloody hell as like got the boys all knitted out nicely for school… if that was me I would have got EVERYTHING new, and ready to go - labelled the lot!
Food stocked up in the pantry and freezer, done a deep clean, in preparation for a third baby.
What does that selfish minger do…. Buy stupid outfits for a baby that won’t be wearing half of it (too bloody cold in that hovel) and goes and gets her beauty treatments/hot chocolates/carb overloaded lunches etc.
I am speechless at her selfishness…

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She's not mentioned anything about Woody starting school, no mention of buying his uniform, what uniform she's had for Alfie in the past that she recommends, no talk of what school shoes he's going to get, absolutely nothing. She doesn't give a tit about those boys 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I dread to think of how wee Woody is going to look on his first day of primary school. He will be in hand me downs from Alfie, wearing ridiculous shoes that are too big and generally looking like an unloved child.

(* absolutely nothing wrong with hand me down clothes, obviously, but on the very first day of big school it would be nice for the little chap to have a fresh set of his own school uniform that’s been bought for him and everything all nice and fresh)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
You’re really lucky in the UK - you can get children kitted out really nicely reasonably, apart from shoes maybe? Here in NZ in most regions you buy from a uniform shop at school which can be damned expensive.
Nope, I think little Woody should have a nice new uniform for his first day at big school, and a pair of professionally fitted school shoes - it’s a big deal, and she clearly dunt give 2 shits again…

Reactions: 14
When she was in skipton getting her treatments she an steve could have taken the boys to Clarks had their feet measured and school shoes fitted then to one if the many outdoor shops to buy decent walking shoes for the winter and a proper warm waterproof coat and hat and gloves basically the bare bleeping minimum for living deep in the countryside and less££ than she spent on baby clothes for next year !! , their teacher must despair at what alfie turns up in compared to all the other country/farming kids properly attired . Their school is literally in the middle of the countryside and they live even further out in quite a remote and desolate place in winter , makes me cringe what she clothes them like they’re living in a modern insulated house in suburbs of leeds with the school around the corner .

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Agree here, she’s got god knows how long to go with this pregnancy 🤷‍♀️🙈🤣
Where’s the boys uniforms, new shoes , lunchboxes, all things get excited about buying, she’s going to have a newborn slap bang when school starts, where are her freezer made meals, there’s absolutely nothing prepared except a cheap flammable cheap 👙 for clemehhhhh girl 👧 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 24
Go
I dread to think of how wee Woody is going to look on his first day of primary school. He will be in hand me downs from Alfie, wearing ridiculous shoes that are too big and generally looking like an unloved child.

(* absolutely nothing wrong with hand me down clothes, obviously, but on the very first day of big school it would be nice for the little chap to have a fresh set of his own school uniform that’s been bought for him and everything all nice and fresh)
Absolutely agree. I also agree with your comments re hand me downs but a 5k boss babe will have no issue with spending £50 to kit him out on new and then another £30 for shoes. Also agree with getting everything ready in advance. No vlogs on what home made meals to stock your freezer with? I feel so sorry for the boys. Year 4 is a big transitional year and reception is obviously a big deal. They will need a lot of support - help with homework etc. I have three and you need to be organised and be on it. Not something I ever look at Dingle and think

Reactions: 17
She couldn't give a tit about those boys, never has. They only came in useful when they were needed for freebies or to make an AD. All she has ever wanted is a doll to dress up and then be taught to act slaggy with her. Lovely.

Watch the favouritism unfold over the next year. It will be absolutely vile.

Reactions: 27
Agree here, she’s got god knows how long to go with this pregnancy 🤷‍♀️🙈🤣
Where’s the boys uniforms, new shoes , lunchboxes, all things get excited about buying, she’s going to have a newborn slap bang when school starts, where are her freezer made meals, there’s absolutely nothing prepared except a cheap flammable cheap 👙 for clemehhhhh girl 👧 🤷‍♀️
Agree - A child starting school and having a baby could have created so much content. She has completely wasted the opportunity she had to try and redeem herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Agree - A child starting school and having a baby could have created so much content. She has completely wasted the opportunity she had to try and redeem herself.
She's more interested in spreading her legs for pregnant men and paedophiles. Oh and eye bleeping herself with the face vibe. She's a seedy, greasy lump who should never had had kids. Shows where her priorities lie when she's bought a whole wardrobe for a child not even born, woodeh was lucky to get a stale cream "birthday cake"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Notice how she's put an explanation on her story explaining why she's eating dates...
But she dosent read tattle. Hi begga u bleeping head 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also notice how everything for ‘baby girl’ is white… it’ll be ruined in seconds. She has 2 children, right? 🤔 She knows that babies tit and vomit everywhere… so why is everything white?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.