Rebecca Lamb #122 The pimp and his pro stitute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The woman’s mad why would you buy summer clothes for an unborn baby that will be in baby grows till Christmas 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 22
Notice how Alfie and Woody are in the stream with just their shorts on and both of the other boys had a hat and T-shirt/rash vest on😩

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Babies/infants and children under the age of about 16 in bikinis/2 piece swim wear is bleeping wrong and revolting. It’s DISGUSTING. A bikini was designed to highlight the sexual and physically alluring parts of a GROWN WOMANS BODY - breasts, stomach, hips, buttocks and to be Frank the vaginal area. A child has no place wearing a piece of clothing designed for a grown adult woman . Any parent who actively makes a choice to deliberately dress a BABY or young child in this kind of sexualised outfit is doing so to deliberately make that child look sexually appealing. it’s bleeping horrendous.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I have such fear, particularly for a little girl whose ‘Mother’ is so bleeping cluelessly ignorant (or wilfully so) to how the world is for females and what we need to protect our children from. It’s bloody scary.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I have such fear, particularly for a little girl whose ‘Mother’ is so bleeping cluelessly ignorant (or wilfully so) to how the world is for females and what we need to protect our children from. It’s bloody scary.
This baby will have its ears pierced, be in bikinis, be wearing chavvy adult clothing, have a constant bleeping headband or something in its non existent hair, she will have it in pink dresses and skirts…. Grim

• Sick
Reactions: 49
This baby will have its ears pierced, be in bikinis, be wearing chavvy adult clothing, have a constant bleeping headband or something in its non existent hair, she will have it in pink dresses and skirts…. Grim
….and be paraded online for every Tom, Dick & Harry from the first day she draws breath 😔

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Who goes out to tea in the same clothes they’ve had on all day in 30+ degrees.. oh yeah that’s right smelly Ellie.. get a wash you woman

• Sick
Reactions: 33
I have a funny story for you all.
An old colleague of mine owns a chain of private scan clinics very similar to the one Rebecca visited. The sound they put in the teddy is a stock audio, meaning it isn’t the customers babies heartbeat but a random one saved onto a computer. She has said it’s the case in most clinics as the cost and effort to save every individual babies heart beat audio isn’t worth it.
Nobody has ever questioned it.
Enjoy the sound of a random babies heartbeat Becs
👶🏼❤🥹❌

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Another excuse not too cook as she’s sooooo tired!

Wait till baby gurlsssss here, 3 kids moaning and crying in the depths of winter in that icy cold shack!

Reactions: 22
I don’t have any children, but if I ever have a daughter… she won’t be wearing a bikini until she’s at least 16. I don’t understand parents dressing their little girls in bikinis or allowing them to waltz around in crop tops. It’s so wrong 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I don’t have any children, but if I ever have a daughter… she won’t be wearing a bikini until she’s at least 16. I don’t understand parents dressing their little girls in bikinis or allowing them to waltz around in crop tops. It’s so wrong 😬
For me, the general consensus is clothing such as bikinis, crop tops, short shorts etc will be worn by my daughter when she is old enough to buy it her self. I sure as hell won’t be paying my hard earned pound sterling’s for her to look like a chavvy mess.
Same goes for ear piercing, I may sway if she desperately wants them pierced at an appropriate age to be able to look after them during the healing process.

Rebecca will have that girl in triangle bikinis, hoop earrings and denim booty shorts at the prime age of 6, perfect timing for her to have her teeth rot out her head to complete the hillbilly look they all have.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Don't forget all the beauty pagents baby girl will be entered into.
And all the "cute" little costumes that go along with that bullshit.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I can't believe the amount of cheap crap she buys from Shein. I'm not a boss babe on 5k a month but even I refuse to buy from such an unethical brand. It's worst of the worst fast fashion and someone who's supposedly on 5k a month would surely be shopping more upmarket. Those gold earrings scream skin infection to me, at least buy gold plated.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.