Rebecca Lamb #122 The pimp and his pro stitute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it is robyn I will cry that name is so special to be don't want her ruining it. Bet She would spell it Robin aswell because this is rebecca we are talking about

I prefer spelt Robin as it is the bird and because it is the true spelling.

Reactions: 2
I think did think Romy but I'm leaning more towards Rosie now. Alfeh, Woodeh and Roseh 🤮

Reactions: 7
Treats for mama. When aren't you treating yourself 🙃.

Romy/Roma
River
Rose/Rosie/Rosa
Rowan
Riley
Raven
Ruby
Reeva
Raine

Gotta be one of those. There aren't many R names really.
Rosabella
Rosalie
Rae (raaaaaaaaaaaay)

Hard to know whether she will go for a classic, popular name like Alfie's (so Roseh, Rubeh) or something different like Woody's (Roma, River etc)

She might call her Rudi or Randi (like her mum 😂)

Wonder if the middle name will be Ellen too 😅 I know the boys don't have them but surely special baybeh guuuurl will have to have more than one name!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rosabella
Rosalie
Rae (raaaaaaaaaaaay)

Hard to know whether she will go for a classic, popular name like Alfie's (so Roseh, Rubeh) or something different like Woody's (Roma, River etc)

She might call her Rudi or Randi (like her mum 😂)

Wonder if the middle name will be Ellen too 😅 I know the boys don't have them but surely special baybeh guuuurl will have to have more than one name!
Surely even Rebecca isn't brave enough to blatantly copy Rosabella from LJC? If she does I will HOWL 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s wearing a bra with that dress today. Hi Boss Babe! 👋🏻
Lol. She done a swipe up on it the last time she wore it. Nobody has asked her for the link. Like I said last time she looks like a weatherspoons plate!

I’m going to put my money on either River, Robyn, or Rose/Rosie
It's probably Rosie tbf, as she's always rimming the life out of Sam & billie faiers posts, & Sam has a Rosie

Reactions: 6
Guarantee, whatever the name of babaeeeeh guuurlll, she’ll be dressed like a poor wee ragdoll, once her Mammy is bored of her.
2C7BBB65-7822-48E6-80DE-AF7002B76791.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s funny to me that now her thread has moved, it doesn’t stay on the first page of the list of Instagrammers. Such a successful boss babe! 😂

• Haha
Did she get anything for the boys and Steve from Shein or it was all for baby gurl and herself?

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Supah soft beybe gurl bits until they go in the wash with the.....muddy trainers

VERY!!!!! SAD!!!!!!
Beggy is obsessing over what beybe will look like more than the importance of BEING AN ACTUAL MOTHER to her😠

Did she get anything for the boys and Steve from Shein or it was all for baby gurl and herself?
DONT!! be daft
What ME ME ME Beggy!

Reactions: 14
Nobody’s jealous of you being a boss babe beggy! Most people with 5 weeks left will be sat with their feet up enjoying paid Mat leave! Not having to keep on working!
Let’s all hope she decides to take maternity leave, as a self employed person she’d be entitled to maternity allowance. She might take a few months off posting!!

I don’t know why she bothers getting lash extensions, she will have about 3 left by next week. Thought that lash serum was ahmazinnnn, obviously not that good hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I can’t actually believe she’s bought a bleeping bikini for a baby not even born yet. It’s scary how laid back she is and not worried for her impending birth whatsoever, there must be a reason she is having so many growth scans and yet here she is buying utter nonsense without a care in the world 🫣

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.