Rebecca Lamb #118 My Big Fat Greek Wedding - never gonna happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those eye bags this morning 🤯🤯🤯

She looks like she’s been awake and crying for a week non-stop! 😳
C0694AA1-18F9-4B9A-AE39-CFAF1316CD7C.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Mentioning her great prenatal diet…a glass of fresh orange and lemonade instead of eating her dinner…I hope no pregnant women look to her for inspiration.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Those eye bags this morning 🤯🤯🤯

She looks like she’s been awake and crying for a week non-stop! 😳View attachment 1382897
She no doubt has been crying cos Steve posted a video last night insinuating that the gym is more important to him than a wedding so she can't prove us nasteh trolls wrong who say Steve doesn't want to marry her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Love how all you say she needs to go back to asda and work. She wouldnt even pass the online assessment to work there. 2 of my friends done it and 1 failed it! And she is not as thick as her! Apparently it's not straight forward so I don't think our beggy could pass it.
The Lidl one is very hard 3 interview stages to get through and thats just for the bog standard check out assistant

Reactions: 8
Such odd behaviour she shows!

Showing Woody in the park & riding a bike

They are JUST NORMAL THINGS are they not🤔🤔

They both look so....Grubby yuk🤢

A few days ago crying as under PRESSURE but takes a trip out to get ice poles

She literally changes by the hour🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Woody is going to be so lost once he starts school and is suddenly surrounded by 30 other children

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Such a sad sack setting up her camera to record herself doing something exceptionally ordinary! Trying to prove she doesn’t spend her whole day eye bleeping herself in the magic mirror?! The bike is far too small for Woody, too 😩 and no bash hat either!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Imagine being palmed off to proper school just as the New Clemmeh arrives
Poor little mite🥺
Its fine in Normal familys who care about their children but she will be all about baby Gurl
September is going to be fun for us tattlers🍟

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm just feeling suhhh overwhelmed and I've got suhhhh much to do, planning a made-up wedding and thinking of excuses not to post the Dubai vlog and doing the bare minimum for the boys and being 800 weeks pregnant and I'm just suhhhhh overwhelmed... but let me spend the morning driving miles out of the way to get some bleeping ice pops!?!

The amount of time her kids spend in the car must be horrendous, I bet they're bored stiff.

And that bike is WAY too small for Woody, his knees are nearly coming up over the handlebars!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Where did you get that bike from becky bleeping skip? 5k my arse, you’re bleeping skint mate 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So not only is she saying she dosent wash her hair for 12 days 😳🤢 & she gets really bad discharge 🥴
Now she's been having the worst night sweats. I bet she bleeping reeks.
#DINGLEOFTHEDALES

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Buying outfits for a baby that’s not born yet for next year?!
That baby probably has more clothes that the 2 boys combined. Horrible witch she is, why doesn’t she buy the boys decent clothes that they need now ffs. And again with the question box. Get a bleeping job beggy

Reactions: 23
She’s on a bid to up her engagement to get more ‘work’, isn’t she? She not doing it for the philanthropic reason of bringing some humour into everyone’s lives. No doubt the lolz will be from something toilet based or someone being caught shagging at work.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.