Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I_Like_Tractors

VIP Member
Fuck sake she's not on this planet is she?
I write a to do list because otherwise I forget to do things between putting the washer and the dishwasher on and playing with my child 🥴 things the rest of us manage to do whilst holding down a full time job, cooking, cleaning the house, exercising, helping to make sure the kids are doing homework properly.. and what washing? Try not having the same shitty bedsheets on for months... She's so thick it hurts 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28

JBrown

Chatty Member
Why didn't she post that on Friday? Too busy planning a fake wedding to empty his school bag.
A bizarre plaudit being resourceful at 8 though?!
Maybe he's hired himself a tutor to help him catch up with all the missed school work 😂
Now that would be resourceful!

• Haha

jxhx

VIP Member
Yesterday morning her to do list included the washing. Today she's saying she's pregnant so can't be bothered doing the washing. She's a dirty excuse of a mother. Those boys' clothes obviously stink. She must have been upstairs looking at herself in the mirror when he sent her that video last night. She thinks it's a laugh.

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
up until a few years ago she was pretteh and a size 10/12, that's all she ever brought to the table but unlucky for Stevie boy that's long gone.
Brace yourself for her "getting mah bodeh back" vlogs where she's rolling around the floor and doing knee lifts in that puma top and disgusting pink leggings she's had for about 15 years

• Haha
  • Heart

Each_peach

VIP Member
Dingles one of those people that's just never content and happy with what she has.

Hasn't even popped baby out and is manically posting about a wedding that's a year away.

Now constantly posting about rottis. She can't even look after the fucking animals she has but if course she wants another. Never happy and always wants more.

whatonearth1

I’ll stick to my office job thanks. Imagine promoting pads for discharge, normal or not I would rather not be a face of fanny pads x

• Haha

Clementine

VIP Member
On the Lumi “You’ll have it forever…it comes with six years warranty” 😂

She’s trying to sell this with a massive red chin, which will be blamed on pregnancy hormones or her period when she’s not pregnant. Sure.

• Haha

ContentCrunch

VIP Member
When I saw the filter at first I thought she was going to say excuse the filter I’ve got raging hay fever because she seemed totally otay for the first 30 seconds then it was the wailing, and repeating herself. So I came here, I think she’s definitely spent night before reading all the criticism and it dug deep - which it only does if you recognise the truth in it. Nobody wants to see a pregnant lady cry, it tugged at my heartstrings but then as she pointed out she is very lucky.
I did 7 days last week at work in the bounce I have two kids one has autism and is being sent to genetics to look for a condition that could absolutely change his life. He’s same age as Alfie, he’s really academic but he’s having a rough time socially and emotionally plus potentially a lifetime of monitoring at the hospital mri scans regular blood work etc. I too can feel overwhelmed and often do, I work for children’s services and have to deal with stories of abuse and neglect parents at their lowest ebb with domestic violence children with multiple and complex needs including those who are terminally ill. Sorry for the me-rail but life is fucking full on… have I gone online to cry about it? Nope. I signed up to have my kids, I knew what it entails and I know that throwing a 3rd in knowing what we know now about my son (potentially) is a non starter. I interviewed for the job and took it in knowing I could make a difference… but you know if he turns out to have this condition my priorities will rearrange and I will drop hours sell the sports car and go to butlins instead of abroad three times a year. Kids come first. Sorry for rant feel better to *sniff* talk and stuff and know there’s *sniff* trolls at other side of phone and stuff 💕

• Heart

Fruitloops10

Chatty Member
Who has bad enough discharge that you would need a pad 😯
Tbf, I found it was definitely a thing with all my pregnancies and needed pads. She had an actual opportunity here. With my first pregnancy I was really shocked by the DC increase as it hadn’t been mentioned and no one talks about it. But rather than using the opportunity to have a proper discussion and educate (she could have run a poll etc), she chooses to take her clothes off. Sexy lingerie with a fanny pad, who does that? For me, it was my big, structured granny pants all the way. I wanted comfort and security. Not lacey and itchy! No one wants to feel like their pad is shifting all over the shop! She is just grim. Sexualising her pregnancy is lower than low.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

abcdefu

Who tells her she has a wonderful life? absolutely nothing about her life makes me think it’s wonderful!! Never in a million years would I go crying on instagram, I’d speak to my family or partner or friends!!

• Heart

NormaBates

Chatty Member
So Romy will be about 9/10 months old at said wedding...
Personally I think that's a terrible age for a baby at a weeding. She could be just starting to crawl, there quite whingey and clingey at that age....
We see you Beggy, just absolutely desperate to secure your meal ticket, sorry I mean marry the love of your life 🙄

I took my 1st born daighter on holiday abroad at 10 months, I booked it when she was born not really knowing what to expect and it was bloody hard work. Not just saying that to be mean to begs, the plane was hard, she was crawling, wouldn't sit still etc, I didn't get a minutes peace and couldn't my eyes off her for a second! I wished I'd taken her at 6 months or waited til she was a bit older. I still remember the holiday and it was 26 years ago 🥵😂

• Heart
  • Haha

majestic26

VIP Member
I'm just feeling suhhh overwhelmed and I've got suhhhh much to do, planning a made-up wedding and thinking of excuses not to post the Dubai vlog and doing the bare minimum for the boys and being 800 weeks pregnant and I'm just suhhhhh overwhelmed... but let me spend the morning driving miles out of the way to get some fucking ice pops!?!

The amount of time her kids spend in the car must be horrendous, I bet they're bored stiff.

And that bike is WAY too small for Woody, his knees are nearly coming up over the handlebars!

• Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
They will never get married. There is no wedding being planned. Don’t believe a word of it. It was all a pack of lies before - does anyone seriously believe they are legitimately organising and PAYING for a wedding in Greece now?!! Come on!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Cooper123

VIP Member
So thats what took the trallop so long to upload that vlog, she was trying to edit out the parts that mention the company. 😂😂😂 omg Beggy you fucking EMBARRASSMENT! Imagine being such a cunt that you can't even mention what company gifted that trip. How are you not hiding under your bed in shame? Like do you actually realise how much of a fuck up you are? You will never be an influencer. You're just a cheap tart trying to act like she's something special and failing miserably. Those poor kids when they grow up and look you up on the Internet. Bloody slag

I think you are fishing,you are not a friend of a friend
either you are Rebbega or Steve or Woodeh .
everything you’ve shared we already knew .
I was beginning to think this because my friend would tell me about their friend if I asked lol.

MissPrint

VIP Member
She’s such a scabby mare. I really hope Beaver ensures that Alfeh is made to bath regularly and always goes to school in a clean uniform because it’s a red flag to social workers when combined with other concerns.

I bet her cavernous minge smells like fucking Billingsgate. 🐟 Do you think Beaver’s (ex?) mates compare notes? #sloppyseconds

Her minge, her hair, the dog piss and shit in the downstairs room, not to mention the damp. They’re probably glad they’ve got fucking great big gaps under the door to let some fresh air inside!

• Haha

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
The thing is she wil post some ridiculous thing later like washing the sexy RR or whatever and forget she was showing us a more real side of her (crying ) earlier , she needs to start being honest and telling us about her money worrys , what's going on with Alfie ect and just stop this fkn carry-on like she's the Yorkshire Molly May because she ain't

• Heart