Rebecca Lamb #114 Holiday nontent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was sitting across the table from her, right? He took that photo? What’s this all about?! Just bleeping tell her. Pair of muppets on their phones. WHERE ARE YOUR KIDS?! Whilst you pair of twats are fannying about on your phones.
D3CDD6F9-2795-41C4-93A2-48EBC6F5F64C.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
He was sitting across the table from her, right? He took that photo? What’s this all about?! Just bleeping tell her. Pair of muppets on their phones. WHERE ARE YOUR KIDS?! Whilst you pair of twats are fannying about on your phones. View attachment 1296226
duck sake that's the way teenagers get on, all for show like everything they do. And please Steve, if you think she's stunning I think you need to visit specsavers. 2 sad bastards, put your phones away and try being parents instead of taking shite on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does anyone think she actually drinks “mock tails” or if she actually has a cocktail with alcohol in. I wouldn’t put it past her. Just don’t get her obsession with mocktails, it’s just surgery tit!!

Omg - I’ve watched that reel again as the first time was through my fingers. Beggy - I think your bum’s burned. Never have I seen such a thing

I’m tracing my whole family tree at the moment. Just imagine of Shamu’s relatives - in 200 years - doing that and finding that reel on the internet. What a legacy. I’d arrange to get myself adopted immediately! 🙈. Bloody speechless

• Haha
Omg - I’ve watched that reel again as the first time was through my fingers. Beggy - I think your bum’s burned. Never have I seen such a thing

I’m tracing my whole family tree at the moment. Just imagine of Shamu’s relatives - in 200 years - doing that and finding that reel on the internet. What a legacy. I’d arrange to get myself adopted immediately! 🙈. Bloody speechless
Now wonder the suns so small in her sunset stories she took half of it out with that arse

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm amazed we haven't had more hole shots of her tbh. She's deffo not as confident in her looks on this holiday as she normally is. She knows she's stacked on the weight and that started before she was pregnant

Size 10 bikini 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
LAUGHING AT THE DERANGED WATER WHALE.....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🐳🐳
Ive seen it all now & its FAR TOO MUCH
Too....funny!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Christ she needs to be careful Seaworld don’t harpoon her in for their orca attraction 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
For anyone blocked… enjoy 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
You lot have not disappointed with the snorkelling commentary 🤣🤣🤣🐳

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What honestly rattles through that empty head of hers. Why would she film and post that 😂 I hope the comment section has at least one “empty the tanks” remark. It would go over her head. She’s the gift that keeps on giving.

• Haha
Brilliant title and a brilliant recap, you funny lot! Not even a whole week and we’re on to a new thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone think she actually drinks “mock tails” or if she actually has a cocktail with alcohol in. I wouldn’t put it past her. Just don’t get her obsession with mocktails, it’s just surgery tit!!
I thought that earlier but wasn't sure whether to say it. We know she's capable enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
He was sitting across the table from her, right? He took that photo? What’s this all about?! Just bleeping tell her. Pair of muppets on their phones. WHERE ARE YOUR KIDS?! Whilst you pair of twats are fannying about on your phones. View attachment 1296226
Still has’nt put a ring on it though have you steve !

Has Hobson Snr forbidden it ??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.