Rebecca Lamb #113 Alfeh is missing school so Beggy can flaunt her ass round the pool!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who gives a shit about the jubilee?
Literally, the family who think they own the road I rent on have contacted our council to close our road for a street party. It’s so annoying! 🫣 I certainly won’t be going, idgaf about the jubilee personally

Reactions: 13
Don’t forget the tv screwed onto the end of the bed

Reactions: 14
Shit holiday, shit clothes, shit ‘job’

Do you really love your life Beggy??!!!
I mean ‘working’ on holiday, really?!!!

I’ve got the week off this week, left office at 5 fridsy and I won’t go back until Monday

Literally, my out of office is going on Friday 4pm and I won’t be back until 6th June, not once will I be working, I’ll also be getting paid for the privilege. I go to Halkidiki in July, 3 days AFTER my son breaks up from year 7 for summer, again paid for holiday entitlement that won’t see me so much as think about work whilst I’m there. My work would laugh me out of the place if I so much as said I was logging on whilst on annual leave.

I know who is living their best life beggy, and it isn’t you

First evening meal posted in what, nearly a week? And it looks grim! Does however show what they have likely been eating the rest of the week if this is picture worthy

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
FS all the way to Kos and eating what looks like frozen stuffed crust pizzas from Iceland

Reactions: 33
Imagine actually going out for food instead of sitting at the all inclusive just to prove tattle wrong

Reactions: 18
LOOOOL so cultured begs

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Maybe it’s a disposable covering put on top but the table cloth of the restaurant photo doesn’t match the one she’s shown with the pizza.

Reactions: 7
Maybe it’s a disposable covering put on top but the table cloth of the restaurant photo doesn’t match the one she’s shown with the pizza.
I was literally thinking this but wondering if my need to find a Beggy blunder for Tattle was going too far

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.