Rebecca Lamb #110 Don't need no education, didn't use no birth control, Tenners is Alfie's classroom, Beggy leave those chips alone

Was it…..

• A Mouse

Votes: 134 43.5%
  • An orb

Votes: 32 10.4%
  • A Mouse Orb

Votes: 28 9.1%
  • A babeh chicken dog

Votes: 69 22.4%
  • Beggys self respect

Votes: 79 25.6%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Full thread title should’ve been Rebecca Lamb 110: don't need no education,didn't use no birth control, Tenerife is Alfie's classroom.Beggy leave those chips alone

Thanks to @I_Like_Tractors for the winning title
Just bringing this cracking image over with us!
Jesus christ that face would turn milk sour 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What have I missed 🤣🤣 Now she’s got bloody mice? Seriously this woman is just a disaster you just could not make it up!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wherever I tell my eyes to start looking from I get a different result amazing. Most entertainment I’ve had in weeks and I’ve been to Skegness at half term 😅

Cheers lads what an evening and as someone else said the idea of them upturning house has me smiling like a fhucking Cheshire chicken-dog good night sleep tight don’t then the bed bugs bite…

PLOT TWIST it was a BED BUG 🐜

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Sick of the sight of her smug fanny-lipped face, fondling her bump. To me, the photos/videos look really odd, she’s rubbing her bump and really eyefucking herself, it’s like she’s making a P’Hub special. 🤢🤢🤢
Also for such a £5k earning boss babe she doesn’t half wear cheap shite from shein. Also how I howled with laughter at a cheap package holiday being a replacement for education. For a family that cares about their kids yes maybe. But that pair, they’re thick as pig tit, half a brain cell between them, what are the kids going to learn on holidehhhhh that they wouldn’t learn in a classroom with people specifically trained to help them meet the highest of their educational ability?

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.