Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sickofthis

I asked her if she thought the product was related to the break out... guess what guys... i got blocked [emoji2957][emoji2957][emoji2957][emoji2957]

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Chatchatchat

Chatty Member
I just can’t take to Alfie, he’s too much like her. Really annoying and self centred and plays up for the cameras. I know it’s not his fault he has a camera shoved in his face all day but boy does he know it. And as was said up the thread about just dumping him at the gates and then the tears a week later, I remember that. That was awful, she has no idea.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30

Char93

Lasted insta post "I’m very confident in when I say KARMA. People who are bullies and try to ruin others life will just end up having a sad and unhappy life... simple." Well elleh, from the sounds of how you acted in school you've proven yourself right aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Greyson

Omg she actually bought pet food 😂😂😂

I’m done ⚰ ⚰ ⚰⚰⚰

She shouldn’t be allowed outside of a ring road 🙈

• Haha

blondeconverted

Chatty Member
She 100000% only puts polls up so she can block those who dont suck her arsehole. Absolute dickhead, no other word to describe her

• Haha

We all have freedom of speech and opinions, but take a look at the bigger picture... get comfy

If Influencers allowed opinions, good and bad on the gram then there would be no fake accounts following them and true levels of engagement would be seen for the brands. People wouldn’t have to complain to brands if it was misleading because there would be a open route of communication with the influencer. Problem would be sorted at the source. IF channel mum regulated and safe guarded the children they have on THEIR books and making money from then there would be no concerns BUT this is not the case. As far as I am aware there is no governing body to go to about genuine concerns you have for child safety.

Has anyone ever thought that if tattle didn’t exists then influencers would have to take responsibility for their actions. Tattle is beneficial to influencers. Turn it around...
Rebecca’s engagement has gone down hill like her YouTube work is shoddy. Lack of likes on Instagram. Instead of thinking “what can I do to improve” she cries troll. It’s easy. No effort, no owning her mistakes, no opinions or having to answer and no thinking involved. What if influencers are playing a game? What if they see the engagement go down and have fake accounts and post some shit on here and cry troll?

Now I’m not saying it’s all love and light here but there is certainly a dark side to Instagram as well. On Instagram they have the power to control over her the balance is shifted and we have the power to voice our opinions

I won’t bore you any more but there is a game going on and they are learning how to manipulate tattle to work in their favour

So Rebecca if you couldn’t cry troll, what would your engagement be right now because this isn’t the first time you’ve done it and I doubt it will be the last. Tattle makes you because your content and work certainly doesn’t at the moment.

• Heart
All the comments on her stories are “delete your Instagram if you’re a troll” and “Instagram is not somewhere to express your feelings about someone you don’t like because you’re jealous” WELL... there’s me thinking this is TATTLE and not fucking Instagram! We are talking over here minding our own business, and she is rudely reading our comments. Don’t they say other people’s opinions of you aren’t your business. How about YOU grow up Rebecca, stop reading here, do your job properly (we all know the brand quite rightly told you off over your shitty #AD) and stop trolling us 😂 I’m getting quite upset over it, I might post a photo 😉

• Heart

Scullybob

VIP Member
She’s really beginning to anger me. Someone here hit the nail on the head by saying if she didn’t read here she wouldn’t know any different. She blocks us and deletes any comments that query something and then out of frustration we come here. And somebody please tell me if I’m wrong here, but a troll is someone who practically stalks someone by constantly seeking them out and leaving comments on pics or posts or whatever. We come here to talk amongst ourselves so how the hell is that trolling!?? She chooses to come and read here therefore she’s seeking us out. She’s as fake as those new followers she’s gained. I can’t wait until the influencer bubble bursts and all these twats come crashing back to earth and realise they’re no more special than the rest of us.
I totally agree with this. I must admit, I stepped back for a bit and asked myself if I'm trolling, or being totally horrible. I rarely leave comments on anyone's Instagram or YouTube account and if I do it's usually something positive, if it's a nice photo of the boys or something. I used to really like Rebecca before she had woody, she was just a young mum and was likeable. It wasn't until she posted the boobs and bum photos and became totally unrelatable that I found my way here. I'm not a troll, I just have an opinion which I voice here, on this forum. I don't contact companies she works with as I don't think that's fair, I don't criticise her on any of her platforms and therefore I'm not a troll nor am I a bully. I'm gossipy and I like a moan,but that's normal human behaviour. Rebecca doesn't need to read the comments on tattle, in fact no influencer needs to read comments here but they choose to do so because they are vain . If she had any common sense or business acumen, she'd use the feedback here to make changes in the way that all businesses seek out feedback to improve their brand. We constantly give her ideas on how to improve her content, but she chooses to ignore it. Unfortunately, Rebecca and all those like her just want praise no matter what. If it hurts her so much, she should just stop reading here.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Cooper123

VIP Member
Of course the fucking holiday is gifted! Bore off 😴
Who and why the fuck would anyone gift those 2 bores a holiday!

I feel a bit sad for her, she must be quite unhappy underneath 😕
I can’t even feel sorry for her anymore. She’s a selfish, self absorbed cow, thinks she has stresses, well I wish those were the only stresses I had. For her to say that she’s sooooo stressed because she’s got a holiday coming up and a birthday party, well that’s sealed the deal for me. She’s a cunt. Plain and simple.

francisjmeader

‘So Alfie keeps asking now for us to save Ruby, keep her in our garden and put her in a cage but I just don’t know whether I’ll be able to get her to put her in a cage. Can we, should we keep her as a pet?.’

Two minutes later

‘So a few of you are saying keeping her in a cage is cruel. But I’m not a cruel person. I wasn’t going to keep her in a cage’

That’s literally what you said you wanted to do

• Haha
  • Angry

Motherofcats

Once again a lie. In all the years she’s been doing Tesco and Poundland hauls I’ve never once seen her buying freeze pops. She will never learn 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 lies lies lies once again!!!!!!!
The worst thing is all the lies she tells are SO unnecessary, she lies about things she doesn’t even need to lie about! It’s so frustrating.
Just a simple ‘ahhh I love freezepops! What a throwback to my youth, used to live on them in the summer holidays as a kid so I was chuffed they sent us a box so the boys could try them and as you can see....they’re a hit!’

How fucking easy was that??
You don’t need to say you buy something allll the time or arselick a brand to create an AD. When you’re honest and genuine (and all your ads don’t sound the same) People will believe your doing these ads because you like a product and not because your getting paid to like it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

MakeMineADouble

VIP Member
She says she has been advised to take it to the local vets. She says she can’t today as it’s bank holiday so she will have to see if ‘Ruby’ is still around tomorrow. AKA - she’s hoping it’s fucked off so she doesn’t have to leave the dungeon tomorrow.

• Haha

blondeconverted

Chatty Member
'our nightly learning in the garden'
Not once have i heard of this 'nightly learning' from her before 😂 if they did learning etc every night we would have heard about it before an AD.
Give over hun

• Haha
Apparently always buying Mr freeze pops from Tesco or Poundland but we see her finger her Tesco food shop every Monday and they don’t ever seem to be there ??? So either that’s an unnecessary lie or we don’t see the full food shop with all the shite of the day included.

• Haha

liarliarliar

She’ll be sat in the dungeon right now with her glass of Malibu shite pulling that stupid head back into neck smile cackling and twiddling her fingers whilst watching her follower count grow.

Fakest cry photo I ever did see. She saw Mrs M get so much attention / sympathy / followers etc from her crying troll video she decided to copy... as she always does.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Rocky7

WHAT does she do with all the chopped tomatoes she buys?! Does she collect them? Is she saving them for a rainy day? Anyone ever actually seen her use them for anything? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26