Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I am pretty sure a few days ago she said she’s gone and bought some bits from M&S (I remember thinking it’s odd she shops in M&S) including boys’ pj’s which now turn out to be affiliate link 😖 just be honest ffs... you didn’t buy anything at all
She might have actually bought them, you can put an affiliate link on anything, even stuff you buy yourself. Not defending her but I saw a video she’s ago when a vlogger was talking about how they make money.

I was expecting a huge song & dance from Rebs about the Northern bloggers Meet-up last night, considering she’s always commenting on several attendees accounts & that she had advertised as going especially as it was in Leeds but that’s been swept away quietly 🧹🤔
Did she not go?

Is anyone else bored of hearing the words office “slash” beauty room.... 🙄 and why does she always lick her lips when talking so annoying.
Her influencer skills are terrible she never has receipts never knows prices or sizes she’s just all over the show it’s a shambles seems like she doesn’t prepare much.
How many time will we hear this in the vlog tonight? Place your bets!

Charl28

I genuinely accidentally clicked ‘no’ on her latest poll as I was tapping through and I’ve been blocked 😭😭😩😩

All for saying I don’t want to see what she got Woodeh for his birthday in a YouTube video. Sigh.

I’m such a hater and a troll. God forgive me for I have sinned.

Lavender425

Wow 😂 you can say a child is annoying. Also that he is self centred you can see that by how he treats his brother. And he is also very much like her. It’s not ‘slagging’ off it’s making an observation. Many others liked my post, agreeing.

And as people like to say on here everyone is entitled to their own opinion. That’s mine. And you have yours.
Self centered is a bit far, attention seeking maybe but we only ever see him when the camera is on its likely that he shows off for the camera. He seems like a pretty typical kid to me.