Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Faye89

I just can’t get over taking a picture of yourself genuinely crying. Who would even do that? If you was that upset, it would be the last thing on your mind.

Why do all her followers not see this? What is wrong with them?

I’ve never come across anyone so attention seeking.

She will be one of those people on Facebook who wrote cryptic statues for attention like ‘fuming’ then all her friends comment ‘what’s up hun?’ And she will reply ‘I’ll inbox you bbe’

Urghhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Jambojambo

VIP Member
New thread suggestion

Beds with no legs, boys on the floor, let’s all cry troll I can’t take anymore 😭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Why didnt she say all that to begin with!!!! Much more honest. I mean her vocabulary and repetitiveness is still dire butttt atleast shes listened!!!!

Brand has deffo made her redo it, this is why she was upset earlier she’s been reprimanded and is embarrassed!

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Mgb

It would be better if she was to actually quote things said about her instead of making crap up to make us look bad. No one has said look at the state of her teeth, what’s been said is she NEVER wears her gifted braces!
No one said she’s fat what actually was said was her photos are photoshopped to show fake abs!
No one said her body is disgusting, what was said was we would prefer if she didn’t keep flashing it on the gram. If the truth was posted then it wouldn’t be as effective would it Ellie

• Heart
Reactions: 33

and she has hit the 40k 😡

It will be hiiiii guyysss, just want to come on and say I’m not going to let the trolls bother me I’m going to carry on being suphah suphah happay and something needs to be done about these evil bullies but I’m happay and I just love my life and keep doing what I’m doing and not give a crap about content so I thought I would get my arse, tits and flaps out to say thank you

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

Cookiesncream

I just got blocked for asking if her mum & Steve don’t get on 🤣🤣 this girl is absolutely deluded! Pervs writing sleazy comments about her she has no problem with, but someone asking a genuine question gets blocked 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 32

blondeconverted

Chatty Member
All those people commenting they wouldnt say it to you in the street ... YESSS i fucking would hun😂

Id message you and tell you but id just get blocked for having an opinion 😜😜😜😜😜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Silverheel

Chatty Member
The next time your boss tells you you've done something wrong or not to the standards they expect, be sure to take an immediate crying selfie, post it on Instragram and blast him for daring to make you feel bad about your job. Then proceed to not take his advice, and scream Troll every time you see him.

Are these influencers actually for real with this? Just because you are at home and not in an actual work environment does not mean that you are not held responsible and liable for shoddy work. Those people they claim are trolls, are their clients. Can you imagine a restaurant owner posting crying selfies every time a customer is unhappy with their meal? What in the actual hell?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Ellecee

What I don't understand is she goes on about "Internet bullies and gossipers" yet she reads trash magazines that downright lie about "celebs"... Seems a bit double standard to sit and gorge while reading crap about other people. Then she grabs a camera and poses while crying about people who are calling her out for her crap... So much for women building each other up eh?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 31

francisjmeader

I believe this is where Messiah Kaeto was right. If influencers are quick to block and not giving others the chance to have a difference of opinion or even say ‘no’ in this case, they will air their views elsewhere aka Tattle. She was quick to hate on this site but I’m sure it wouldn’t be half as busy as it is if she wasn’t so quick to shut down and delete any form of disagreement and actually engaged. She is taking away our voice and therefore I’m voicing my opinion where I am sure people will listen and it won’t be discarded.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

francisjmeader

She said something along the lines of ‘if you pull your trousers right up, you don’t look like you’ve got a pouch. You look like you’ve got a normal body’

Her use of the word ‘normal’ throughout the video can be so damaging. Don’t tell me what’s normal and what’s not.

• Wow
  • Sad

Jambojambo

VIP Member
People saying leave her alone it’s her job blah blah blah if I performed at my job the way she does I’d be fucking sacked on the spot

• Heart
  • Haha

Smiles87

We all knew a mrs meldrum was coming didn't we! Bit later than expected though. Hahaha
If she was getting bullied I would probably feel sorry for her but shes NOT!
Rebecca you are not being bullied. Please listen. No one is calling you names, no one is being nasty or aggressive. We are just stating the obvious and having opinions! You told 35 thousand people you have broke out in spots. Then you tell them to go out and buy a skin oil you've been using for a week. How unfair is that. Your the one out of order here. Stupid girl

Freedomof Speech

CAN I JUST SCREAM HERE!!! AAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!! Iv followed this dim-wit for a few years, and through habit keep following. HOWEVER.... tonight hearing this spoilt, egotistical, selfish moron say she’s stressed cos it’s her kids birthday and she’s going on holiday ect ect has pissed-me-the-fuck-off. How can she think she is being relatable OR going to get simpathy. It just goes to show what kind of person you have to be to do that ‘job’, she’s so far up her own arse, if she farted she’d suffocate.

• Haha
  • Heart