Real Life Health & Fitness / Tyler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s posting sooooo much about Anna atm it’s abit weird! Think he’s trying to get her back

Reactions: 2
Lmao you’re actually saying with your chest that that stupid dog has attacked the vet and nearly the nurse, only further proving that the breed is so dangerous. And this is apparently a dog who is normally sooooooo gentle. The strength they have is insane. They need to be taken off the streets full stop, muzzling and neutering etc is not enough and no one will convince me otherwise. People saying it’s not the breed it’s the owner, Tyler’s rough but it doesn’t look like he’s raised it to attack others… so what’s the excuse now?

The vet should have reported the incident to the police and the dog should be dealt with. It’s a risk letting her back out and I’m surprised the vet did, if something happens to someone now it’s blood on their hands as well as his.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Don’t hate me but…Surely the vets have a duty not to release the dog if she’s dangerous? The facts they cancelled the clinic for the rest of the day would suggest it’s a nasty bite in my opinion

Sorry but Nova is absolutely tiny bless her, there’s no way on earth I’d be letting that dog around her ever again, especially after the vet saga

Reactions: 3
OMG the whole dog scenario is terrifying. I can’t believe how much depth he went into and admitted the dog totally switched and he was terrified. They had to shut her in a door to sedate her, that is an out of control dog.
the dog has bitten the vet l, meaning she can and could bite nova and she wouldn’t stand a chance. That whole situation at the vets sounds horrific.

Reactions: 3
He’s massively overshared here, because them dogs have the absolute worst reputation & he’s always banging on about how she’s the most gentle dog ever, and couldn’t understand why multiple landlords were rejecting him because of her breed etc - THIS IS WHY!! Problem is, he’s now told his whole Instagram that his dog is basically dangerous and will attack. He has a young, tiny child & there’s no way that dog could ever be trusted now around her, or around others tbh! Others may disagree but I hate them dogs, I think they’re horrible, and it’s just a matter of time before something bad happens

He’s also a massive bell end. He’s had MONTHS to get pretty neutered and he’s left it to the final day of the deadline, and forced her to be scared/cornered as it had to be done that day.

I wouldn’t have that dog around my daughter either, and with her being home alone/caged a lot of the time it’s only a matter of time before she snaps

Reactions: 7
He seems to be putting all the blame on the Vet
He always has to blame someone.. nothing is ever his fault imagine blaming the vet though, when your dog is clearly a danger! If I was the vet who got attacked & had to cancel the rest of my appointments for that day & lose money due to him & his dog, I’d be fuming!

Reactions: 2
How does he have the gall to blame the vets? Playing that phone call saying it was wrong of them to advise putting the dog down??!!

In my eyes, the vet was telling him the right things!!
She’s bitten once now, she will do it again.

I’m a dog lover and owner since I was a kid and it would break my heart if one of mine ever bit a person but you have to do the morally right thing!!

I can’t get over how much of a bellend he fkn is!!!

I would hope Anna steps in and says something about having the dog around the bairn.
I know I would if I was in that situation. There’s just something about his dog that always unsettled me.

Reactions: 5