Real Life Crime and Murder #4 goss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's assuming she has a conscience. She was grinning and laughing while spewing calculated lies. I get what you say from a legal aspect that it didn't affect the outcome but what about the human aspect. She wasn't covering for bank robbery, it was two children. Two families misery drawn out because of her lies. You're right , she's no Myra hindley but no way can her display and lack of conscience be put down to stupidity and naivety.
And that is a perfect example of why she needs lifelong anonymity. So many people have judged her, and more than a few confuse it with her being equally guilty.

I heard her response when they told her that he was guilty and she was devastated, she was inconsolable for a while. In a total breakdown about what he'd done and how she'd believed him.

She needs anonymity, a battered woman who I hope is in a better place now.

Reactions: 10
Trigger warning - child abuse / death

I remember this really well too, from SE London but not Croydon. From memory it’s because he was moving her from under the bed back up, and the police hadn’t searched under the bed at the time. It makes me wonder how the Nan didn’t know tbh, surely you’d have smelt decomposition from memory it happened at the height of summer?

He also had hidden a memory card of images of her posed whilst dead in the end of a broom handle. Absolutely horrific.
I thought he’d moved her body through the hatch that connected to next doors loft?! It was an awful case. That poor girl was failed by those around her who should have protected her.

Reactions: 7
Trigger warning - child abuse / death

I remember this really well too, from SE London but not Croydon. From memory it’s because he was moving her from under the bed back up, and the police hadn’t searched under the bed at the time. It makes me wonder how the Nan didn’t know tbh, surely you’d have smelt decomposition from memory it happened at the height of summer?

He also had hidden a memory card of images of her posed whilst dead in the end of a broom handle. Absolutely horrific.
And images of her alive too, putting moisturiser on etc. The delay in finding her body also meant they couldn't determine whether he meant to kill her or not.

• Sad
And that is a perfect example of why she needs lifelong anonymity. So many people have judged her, and more than a few confuse it with her being equally guilty.

I heard her response when they told her that he was guilty and she was devastated, she was inconsolable for a while. In a total breakdown about what he'd done and how she'd believed him.

She needs anonymity, a battered woman who I hope is in a better place now.
I choose to reserve my empathy for Jessica and Holly's parents.

Reactions: 14
And images of her alive too, putting moisturiser on etc. The delay in finding her body also meant they couldn't determine whether he meant to kill her or not.
In her serious case review it states that mum was a well know illegal drug user. She took cannabis throughout her pregnancy. Tia missed school frequently and that because LA was investigating the poor attendance, her grandmother suggested to her mum that tia stayed at theirs.

This website goes into detail about murderer Stuart hazel https://www.crimeandinvestigation.co.uk/crime-files/the-murder-of-tia-sharp

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
In her serious case review it states that mum was a well know illegal drug user. She took cannabis throughout her pregnancy. Tia missed school frequently and that because LA was investigating the poor attendance, her grandmother suggested to her mum that tia stayed at theirs.
So sad. She never really stood a chance at a normal upbringing, did she?

Reactions: 8
So sad. She never really stood a chance at a normal upbringing, did she?
I think it was more that Stuart hazel was an absolute psychopath and he was driven by sexual desire. He knew tia since the age of 2 but felt no emotions when he killed and dismembered her body. He went on tv to say he was innocent and that he believed she was still alive. Horrendous.

Reactions: 6
I thought he’d moved her body through the hatch that connected to next doors loft?! It was an awful case. That poor girl was failed by those around her who should have protected her.
Yes you’re right! Completely forgot about this. I’m certain I remember the bed being a part of it but I can’t find anything in the first page of google results? Must have confused it with another case…?!

Reactions: 2
I think it was more that Stuart hazel was an absolute psychopath and he was driven by sexual desire. He knew tia since the age of 2 but felt no emotions when he killed and dismembered her body. He went on tv to say he was innocent and that he believed she was still alive. Horrendous.
Well of course. My point was beside that, her mother was already failing her. Her short life was already far from what is considered 'normal'.

Reactions: 8
Yes you’re right! Completely forgot about this. I’m certain I remember the bed being a part of it but I can’t find anything in the first page of google results? Must have confused it with another case…?!
Shannon Matthew’s was kept in a bed base. I hope she’s as ok as she can be

Reading the live court updates of the Olly Stephens murder trial and it gets me so angry. First a juror last week has had to step down for the week due to self-isolating and the younger defendant made a plea to wait until they were back next week, which the judge denied. Now the pathologist is giving evidence and the elder one has been excused from court because of it. Why? Upset to look at what they did to Olly’s body? If they want to play the big man and mess around with knives then they’re big enough to see what horrors they cause. Pisses me off that they are pandered to. They lost their rights to plead their age when they took away a lad’s life. 🤬

Reactions: 24
Is anyone following the case of Noah Donohoe from Belfast? Something is hugely amiss. Noah was 14 years old and went missing last year on the way to meet his friend. He had been seen cycling naked through the city and the police theory was that he’d fallen and hit his head and disregarded his clothes in a disorientated state. After a massive search operation his naked body was found days later in a storm drain. Police claimed drowning as the cause of death and stated no foul play. The family have always been adamant there was more to it and rumours have been flying locally from the start that Noah was murdered.
New info has come out last week that a prisoner has come forward claiming that his cell mate had admitted to abducting and murdering Noah. There seems to be some huge cover up going on.
I can't fathom how this case hasn't been on every news outlet, how this case has been handled and silenced is nothing short of shocking and extremely questionable. How is there no CCTV footage in public areas of Noah? How does the body of a naked teenage boy be found in a locked storm drain be almost immediately declared as "no foul play" . None of it makes sense and it stinks to high heaven!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I can't fathom how this case hasn't been on every news outlet, how this case has been handled and silenced is nothing short of shocking and extremely questionable. How is there no CCTV footage in public areas of Noah? How does the body of a naked teenage boy be found in a locked storm drain be almost immediately declared as "no foul play" . None of it makes sense and it stinks to high heaven!
I know, his poor mother. She has a massive fight on her hands trying to get the truth. Noah was her only child, a straight A student and very gifted in music and sport, poor kid, such a waste of life 🥺 I don’t think anyone ever believed his death was an accident, the question is who are the police trying to protect and why?

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I know, his poor mother. She has a massive fight on her hands trying to get the truth. Noah was her only child, a straight A student and very gifted in music and sport, poor kid, such a waste of life 🥺 I don’t think anyone ever believed his death was an accident, the question is who are the police trying to protect and why?
They are so obviously covering for someone/someone's and I pray that the truth comes out. So many inconsistencies in the case and the post mortem which most definitely was not conducted properly..............and now someone is traying to bring a libel case against the protest that was outside the court recently..........a teenage boy is found dead, naked in a storm drain after being missing for days , the family and public want answers and not lies and refuse to be silent and someones looks to take a case for that??? Why is this not on the front page of every paper and on everyone's news feeds?

• Heart
  • Sad
They are so obviously covering for someone/someone's and I pray that the truth comes out. So many inconsistencies in the case and the post mortem which most definitely was not conducted properly..............and now someone is traying to bring a libel case against the protest that was outside the court recently..........a teenage boy is found dead, naked in a storm drain after being missing for days , the family and public want answers and not lies and refuse to be silent and someones looks to take a case for that??? Why is this not on the front page of every paper and on everyone's news feeds?
It’s absolutely abhorrent, the silence is deafening. The police have to know exactly what happened to him. Thankfully Noah’s family have an excellent lawyer, Niall Murphy is relentless. Noah’s aunt tweeted recently saying that they’ve finally been given access to files on the case and when the truth comes out people will take to the streets. His mother is so dignified, don’t know how she does it.

Reactions: 3
It’s absolutely abhorrent, the silence is deafening. The police have to know exactly what happened to him. Thankfully Noah’s family have an excellent lawyer, Niall Murphy is relentless. Noah’s aunt tweeted recently saying that they’ve finally been given access to files on the case and when the truth comes out people will take to the streets. His mother is so dignified, don’t know how she does it.
The silence speaks volumes but unfortunately only to those that are willing to see it for what it is. If they've now been given access to those files then I hope the truth does come out but I also doubt that all relevant files have been handed over at this stage otherwise why has it taken this long? His mother is truely remarkable for how she has behaved through it all, my heart goes out to her

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.