Real Life Crime and Murder #21

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the last thread Lawyer you Know is covering the case and he said after the latest hearing in effect she keeps this lawyer or she will have to represent herself.

I think she is trying to get them to lie and the delays are ultimately down to her as she keeps complaining about her lawyers, if she hadn't changed so many times she would probably have had her trial by now.

Reactions: 4
What a dreadful, horrific crime - and totally motiveless.

That poor young man, and his poor parents - the picture of his mam and dad, still looking shocked and grief-stricken, tore my heart.

What sort of children are we raising in this country? Awful, awful thing to do.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Just read he’d only been in the UK 6 months, and he came for surgery 😔

His parents must be heartbroken

IMG_7695.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 18
The Karen Read trial is re tarded...

The fact that the prosecution is objecting to just about every question speaks volumes about was a twit Proctor is.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The Karen Read trial is re tarded...

The fact that the prosecution is objecting to just about every question speaks volumes about was a twit Proctor is.
I honestly don't know what to think about this case. I just don't think what 12 plus people could keep their silence in a conspiracy...also why would you leave the body on your own property?

I think, whatever happened, was an accident. He might have fallen, she might have hit him with the car but I don't think it was intentional.

Urgh the investigation was completely fucked up and I don't think John O'Keefe will get justice sadly. He seemed to have been a good man.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I honestly don't know what to think about this case. I just don't think what 12 plus people could keep their silence in a conspiracy...also why would you leave the body on your own property?

I think, whatever happened, was an accident. He might have fallen, she might have hit him with the car but I don't think it was intentional.

Urgh the investigation was completely fucked up and I don't think John O'Keefe will get justice sadly. He seemed to have been a good man.
I did enjoy the pantomime with the box and the broken taillight,

First they go through the rigmarole of putting on the gloves - to protect the integrity of the forensic evidence - and by the end they have the court reporter with her hands in the box helping them pack it away.

Classic...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The smirk the murderer gives makes me so angry. If I was the boy’s family I would want to scratch her eyes out with my own hands.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

I haven't followed the case from the start - I did watch a bit of the first day, but I didn't like her.

But from what I've seen I don't believe anything the prosecution is saying, for the simple reason that they have over egged the pudding.

Why the hell are 12 year olds walking about 1. Late at night and 2. With serious weapons. It feels like there are so many random attacks involving younger people. The Snapchat messages afterwards were scary too, it's like they didn't care. Probably be out in their 30s and commit more crimes.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Doesn't look POC in the pic that the Daily Mail have published

Yes, when I saw the picture I didn’t think POC. I hope that it’s not a rumour circulating in an effort to create race division (ie if the 12 years old were white they would be named but as their POC they are being ‘protected‘). Also, these children aren’t going to be in an adult prison. Although Thompson and Venables were named, I think we can all safely say that they have been protected.

Reactions: 15
Apparently two POC so won't get named like the white kids who killed James Bulger, so not to make them more of a target inside apparently.
None of them should have been named. 12 year olds are children, even the most horrific ones.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I tried looking earlier but couldn't see any articles where they'd mentioned requests to name them, isn't that decision usually made at sentencing? I'd prefer them not be named than the ongoing shambles with Venables/Thompson though.

That pair from Edlington weren't named either.

Reactions: 6
I tried looking earlier but couldn't see any articles where they'd mentioned requests to name them, isn't that decision usually made at sentencing? I'd prefer them not be named than the ongoing shambles with Venables/Thompson though.

That pair from Edlington weren't named either.
I think naming happens at sentencing but only if the judge think it's in the best interest of the public I guess and if there's an application for them to be named. Venables was named and then everyone has been trying to find out his new identity and that's cost more money. If they aren't named then it saves the hassle of them potentially being granted immunity at a later date and having protection the rest of their lives basically.

Reactions: 6