Real Life Crime and Murder #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just stumbled upon the case of Corey Micciolo as unfortunately a video was playing as I scrolled on Twitter. I would recommend to avoid the video as it is very upsetting. Apparently the boy’s mother had reported to authorities that he was being assaulted while in his father’s care and the boy subsequently died from blunt force trauma. People commenting are so stupid, saying he isn’t to blame as what is depicted in the video wouldn’t cause those types of injuries. Some saying the covid vaccine would have made him become more seriously injured from falling. It’s obvious to me that the video just shows if he was willing to treat his child so appallingly in a public gym then you could absolutely believe he beat him in private. I don’t know why people are sharing the video and I wish I had never seen it. I hope this “man” gets the most severe punishment available.
The video shows 6 year old Corey being forced to run on a treadmill. He repeatedly falls as it is going too fast and he is too young. The father picks him up, bites him on the head and forces him to continue running.

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
This is fairly near me.
The guy who's died was a dj at the local pub and they posted that he was a nice lad who'll be missed. So nice that he was in someone's farm in the middle of the night with 2 other who've been arrested for aggregated burglery....
---

Farm crime round there is bad, Derbyshire police are asking about cattle being stolen the same night. There's no police station nearby so it's no wonder farmers are getting frustrated.
I'm very close to this area. There is absolutely no police anywhere it's a joke!!!!

Reactions: 4
I watched the treadmill video last night. Absolutely heartbreaking.
I saw it too, just awful.

Apparently the father got custody purely because he didn't want to pay his ex wife child support, and seemingly took out the anger he felt towards her on poor Corey.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
He had only started seeing him the year prior to killing him. I'm sure I read it was a one night stand?

• Sad
He had only started seeing him the year prior to killing him. I'm sure I read it was a one night stand?
Ah that may be right, sorry - I had inferred (in error) the ex wife part but the article I read just said he didn't want to pay child support to Corey's mother and didn't mention the relationship. He clearly was very resentful about having any financial or other responsibility for him. What a nasty man.

• Sad
  • Sick
  • Wow
I was just watching a part of this trial on Law&Crime network. It said the father wasn't in his life/didn't know he existed until he was 5 and a DNA test was done. Then he got custody due to the mother trying to deal with addiction issues. Shortly after this Corey was dead.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I was just watching a part of this trial on Law&Crime network. It said the father wasn't in his life/didn't know he existed until he was 5 and a DNA test was done. Then he got custody due to the mother trying to deal with addiction issues. Shortly after this Corey was dead.
That poor little boy, let down by the people who were supposed to protect him.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
My Mum lives in a semi rural location. Her partner works away. She has an array of anti burglar tactics including locks on her bedroom door (her thought is most burglars are just after things of monetary value and would leave her alone.

the issue she has had recently is entitlement. Illegal hunters on her land at night that terrify her, people using her fields (not her fields but the farm she lives on's property) to cross, she cant challenge them as they are often male, and in groups. Its terrifying and the police cant really help. There is also quelle surprise a travellers site about 1k away, so shes forever getting rocks pelted at her car when she pulls out of the farm road. Tiny kids, huge rocks, going to kill someone one day.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I have just stumbled upon the case of Corey Micciolo as unfortunately a video was playing as I scrolled on Twitter. I would recommend to avoid the video as it is very upsetting. Apparently the boy’s mother had reported to authorities that he was being assaulted while in his father’s care and the boy subsequently died from blunt force trauma. People commenting are so stupid, saying he isn’t to blame as what is depicted in the video wouldn’t cause those types of injuries. Some saying the covid vaccine would have made him become more seriously injured from falling. It’s obvious to me that the video just shows if he was willing to treat his child so appallingly in a public gym then you could absolutely believe he beat him in private. I don’t know why people are sharing the video and I wish I had never seen it. I hope this “man” gets the most severe punishment available.
The video shows 6 year old Corey being forced to run on a treadmill. He repeatedly falls as it is going too fast and he is too young. The father picks him up, bites him on the head and forces him to continue running.
Utterly horrific case. He first came into his live when he was 5. Dead by 6. The video is beyond awful

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Whaley bridge is under Derbyshire but its right in the North of the county and they've removed alot of resources further south in the county.
It seems to be the way these days.
The move toward Metropolitan mayors only speeds the process.

Reactions: 1
Anyone else following the Simon Shotton case - Bournemouth? Can’t find today’s live trial and it says the accused refused to attend - but it won’t let me read the article without subscribing. Anyone know what happened today? Was Periera still in the stand?

Can’t remember if I’ve posted in this thread before but I’ve been lurking for a long time and currently making my way through previous threads 👋

Reactions: 2
Anyone else following the Simon Shotton case - Bournemouth? Can’t find today’s live trial and it says the accused refused to attend - but it won’t let me read the article without subscribing. Anyone know what happened today? Was Periera still in the stand?

Can’t remember if I’ve posted in this thread before but I’ve been lurking for a long time and currently making my way through previous threads 👋
Here's the Echo article without the pay wall

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Thank you for the warning; I'm not going to watch the video but did nobody try to stop this man given that it was in public? Poor little darling.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.