Real Life Crime and Murder #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s “Christian” that’s how he can stay it’s so infuriating! This country is run by people who are a bleeping joke.
Assault with concentrated alkali and sexual perversion aren’t very Christian actions…..
---
Just be aware, it’s the Daily Fail writing that… we all know how they like to word things and appeal to a certain type
If it’s factually incorrect this is your opportunity to correct the injustice.

BBC with a similar headline

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Yes I thought it sounded a bit strange! I’ve never known anyone be ‘freed’ after that sort of offence on a S37 after 2 years. Media frenzy sensationalising S17 making out he’s fully released. He probably has 30 mins 2 x a week at specified times to go to specified places.
Love your username 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Assault with concentrated alkali and sexual perversion aren’t very Christian actions…..
---

If it’s factually incorrect this is your opportunity to correct the injustice.

BBC with a similar headline

He’s not right in the head he did that mess on his face to himself.

Reactions: 4
I doubt he did it on purpose - suspect it was splashback. A shame it wasn't worse.

Radio 4 were discussing the issue this morning. Personally I think anyone convicted of a crime, particularly a sexual one, should be refused asylum full stop.

Reactions: 44
I doubt he did it on purpose - suspect it was splashback. A shame it wasn't worse.

Radio 4 were discussing the issue this morning. Personally I think anyone convicted of a crime, particularly a sexual one, should be refused asylum full stop.
Violent crimes as well.

Reactions: 17
This must be another case of ‘different agencies not sharing information’

Reactions: 6
Brianna Ghey killers named prior to sentencing. I’m sure a few of us knew their names prior to this as it wasn’t hard to find out, but seeing the mugshots and video of arrests makes it all too real what they did to that poor girl. Two vile sadists being taken off the streets. Just a shame Brianna had to lose her life.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
it’s so disturbing, isn’t it? Both came from ‘normal’ families but they are monsters. As a parent, this is unfathomable.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Brianna Ghey killers named prior to sentencing. I’m sure a few of us knew their names prior to this as it wasn’t hard to find out, but seeing the mugshots and video of arrests makes it all too real what they did to that poor girl. Two vile sadists being taken off the streets. Just a shame Brianna had to lose her life.

They’re trying to get a less minimum term for him which is wrong he should get the same as her. Evil bastards

Reactions: 6
What's getting me about this case is that the manhunt seemed so scaled down compared to the recent Daniel Khalif case, who wasn't even a violent criminal.

So either 1 of 2 things happening, either they are running a smaller less public manhunt for Ezidi

OR (I have always suspected)

There is way more to the Daniel Khalif story than we are being told. I believe he's in prison for a non-violent offence, (sharing secrets, making a fake bomb, a coke can with wires in) which is weird anyway. and then the escape and heavy handed manhunt, on the TV all the time, narrowing in on him, releasing sightings, when he wasn't (as I understood) a risk to the public.

But Ezidi doesnt seem to deserve the (from what I see) same level of action from the police?. Very strange.

Reactions: 13
Reactions: 10

I agree - if you're a criminal, then you lose any privilege of seeking asylum on whatever grounds.

What the duck does being a Christian matter? (Speaking as a Christian so I’m not being discriminatory! Genuine question!)

If you commit an offence, why are you then granted asylum? I don’t believe anyone should be sent ‘home’ if there’s a risk, but it’s not okay to allow someone to remain after a sexual offence!

There’s a video on BBC now, it looks like he puts a child in the back of the car and then takes the child out again.

Listening to Jeremy Vine earlier on Radio 2 it was explained that International Law states if an offender spends less than 12 months in prison they are still entitled to be considered for asylum! I can’t believe we listen to these ridiculous laws!

• Wow
  • Angry
What's getting me about this case is that the manhunt seemed so scaled down compared to the recent Daniel Khalif case, who wasn't even a violent criminal.

So either 1 of 2 things happening, either they are running a smaller less public manhunt for Ezidi

OR (I have always suspected)

There is way more to the Daniel Khalif story than we are being told. I believe he's in prison for a non-violent offence, (sharing secrets, making a fake bomb, a coke can with wires in) which is weird anyway. and then the escape and heavy handed manhunt, on the TV all the time, narrowing in on him, releasing sightings, when he wasn't (as I understood) a risk to the public.

But Ezidi doesnt seem to deserve the (from what I see) same level of action from the police?. Very strange.
The terror threat level in the UK is currently set to substantial - meaning an attack is likely. Khalife was charged with allegedly obtaining information useful to the enemy, eliciting information about members of the armed forces contrary to the Terrorism Act 2000, and perpetrating a bomb hoax. The response to his escape from a Cat B prison was proportionate and necessary. He absolutely could’ve ended up committing an act of violence or terrorism by escaping.
I’m assuming they wanted to get their facts right about Ezidi and released the information when they knew it was correct (his photo, appearance etc). They definitely could’ve given some better descriptors rather than just “man” after it first happened though. But it’s no conspiracy. The reason we don’t know more about Khalife yet is he hasn’t gone to trial plus whatever he did to contravene the OSA might be kept redacted in public reporting.

Reactions: 10
Listening to Jeremy Vine earlier on Radio 2 it was explained that International Law states if an offender spends less than 12 months in prison they are still entitled to be considered for asylum! I can’t believe we listen to these ridiculous laws!
A petty crime maybe, stealing food from a shop I could understand. Not a sexual offence.

Reactions: 12
Sentencing conclusion from the Judge is currently on LBC for the Brianna Grehy trial.

incredibly sad listening to the injuries that girl had.. and from two apparently normal teenagers .. what on earth drove them to such extreme violence

• Sad
Reactions: 7
People who commit violent or sexual offences shouldn't be getting sentences of less than 12 months, in my opinion, so this law shouldn't be applicable.

Reactions: 27
I want to know why nobody does their job properly nowadays.* How many people did that man fool? A man with a conviction for sexual offences should NOT be allowed to stay here at all. So why was he here to apply 3 times?

I'm really getting angry about the state of our country, I'm actually hoping people start to riot to let the government know how pissed off and angry we all are.

*Look at the post office and Horizon scandal!
---
Just be aware, it’s the Daily Fail writing that… we all know how they like to word things and appeal to a certain type
So what? Those are the facts and it's time we did something about these Muslim men with disgusting attitudes towards women and children.

My sister was in a relationship with a Muslim man for a while. You wont find a more hypocritical religion, the way men are bought up to think about women is appalling.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.