Real Life Crime and Murder #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone been following this case in Ireland??
It's the woman who randomly stabbed and killed a randomer who parked outside her house one morning.. she pleaded not guilty by reason of insanity,now one month into the trial she has changed to guilty of manslaughter.
From what I've read she was unwell,paranoid and had delusions people were out to get her.She has been detained since arrest in the central mental hospital.Im surprised with the change in plea but apparently a psychiatrist has said he does not believe this behaviour was bipolar but due to her cannabis use instead...this seems to have gone against her and the jury would likely find her guilty...curious to get people's thoughts.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m wondering if she is a paid dog Walker hence 8 dogs..too many ridiculous really,very sad though.
I've been doing some digging through various Facebook comments, to avoid actually doing work, and I think I have found the horse riders who were there. They or their circle of friends mentioned in the comments that they had found the business page (not linked) and that the dogs all matched up, so she was very likely a paid dog walker/doggy daycare situation. As I understand, those running day cares should have a licensed

There was also someone who claims to be a family friend saying that the woman had been doing it for 10 years (so since she was 18/19?) in another comment chain

Reactions: 5

What the actual ever loving duck is happening to this country? This is horrifying and disgraceful.
We say it all the time but what the hell? I feel like we are living in a lawless society. This was at a funeral of a lady and her 20 year old daughter????

• Sad
Reactions: 13
We say it all the time but what the hell? I feel like we are living in a lawless society. This was at a funeral of a lady and her 20 year old daughter????
We need tougher sentences and prisons in the UK. People aren't scared of going to prison because they are so cushy

Reactions: 11
Has anyone been following this case in Ireland??
It's the woman who randomly stabbed and killed a randomer who parked outside her house one morning.. she pleaded not guilty by reason of insanity,now one month into the trial she has changed to guilty of manslaughter.
From what I've read she was unwell,paranoid and had delusions people were out to get her.She has been detained since arrest in the central mental hospital.Im surprised with the change in plea but apparently a psychiatrist has said he does not believe this behaviour was bipolar but due to her cannabis use instead...this seems to have gone against her and the jury would likely find her guilty...curious to get people's thoughts.

This was the most bizarre thing and I can't help but think the truth of whatever she was thinking/doing won't come out with the plea

Reactions: 1
Just watched Rob Rinder interrogation secrets.
It was the case of Melissa Huckaby who murdered a 8 yr old child also raped the poor child with a rolling pin.Oh dear it's awful,it showed the interrogation of her,Obviously she denied it,but the detective was very good.

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
The LDS church in Utah is MENTAL. The memorial for the man that Murdered his entire family PRAISING him as a family man. And the a statement from his wife’s family (where they have superimposed Jesus into the family picture) stating that MORE GUNS are what’s needed.

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Have you been to one? They aren't as great as the Daily Mail would have you believe.
I inwardly roll my eyes a bit when I see article that say how 'cushy' prison is. No it bloody isn't. There's a good reason why 'is prison for or as punishment' is still being debated.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This happened yesterday in middle of afternoon local to me!
Who the hell drives round with machetes in their cars?

Sorry dont know how to hide behind a spoiler for those who may not want to see the violence

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Libby Are You Home Yet (C4 I think).
Aww Libby, her case got me. It really hit home to me how vulnerable our young adults are when they start making their own way in life.

Was on tenterhooks when the jury deliberated for so long,the verdict took forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This happened yesterday in middle of afternoon local to me!
Who the hell drives round with machetes in their cars?

Sorry dont know how to hide behind a spoiler for those who may not want to see the violence

WTF is wrong with people!!

Reactions: 3

Two of the dogs were dachshunds, one was a cockapoo, one was a collie and one was a Leonberger.

This is a genuine question and I hope it doesn’t sound like I am victim-blaming, I just have never had a dog:

How could the witnesses have stopped the pack of dogs? Or was there nothing that could be done? It just sounds like the dog walker knew that witnesses couldn’t do anything and that’s why she told the horsewoman to stay back? So sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Dogs are very territorial. I worked in a kennels for a few years and usually just walked one dog at a time, occasionally two if I knew they got on well. (Was amazing for my daily step count).
It sounds like the dogs turned on her out of the blue. They have very sharp teeth, so I can understand why members of the public may have been apprehensive about rushing in to stop them. It’s like running into a situation where someone is getting stabbed to death - you want to help but you also don’t want to get stabbed

Reactions: 6
Dogs are very territorial. I worked in a kennels for a few years and usually just walked one dog at a time, occasionally two if I knew they got on well. (Was amazing for my daily step count).
It sounds like the dogs turned on her out of the blue. They have very sharp teeth, so I can understand why members of the public may have been apprehensive about rushing in to stop them. It’s like running into a situation where someone is getting stabbed to death - you want to help but you also don’t want to get stabbed
So true. Having jumped in middle of a German Shepard attacking my cavalier in my younger years. I wouldn’t be in any hurry to do that again. While I wasn’t badly bitten, I have learned how dangerous a frenzied dog can be!

Reactions: 3

Two of the dogs were dachshunds, one was a cockapoo, one was a collie and one was a Leonberger.

This is a genuine question and I hope it doesn’t sound like I am victim-blaming, I just have never had a dog:

How could the witnesses have stopped the pack of dogs? Or was there nothing that could be done? It just sounds like the dog walker knew that witnesses couldn’t do anything and that’s why she told the horsewoman to stay back? So sad.
They couldn't. Short of a taser or a gun. It's very sad.

Reactions: 4
Have you been to one? They aren't as great as the Daily Mail would have you believe.
I think you mistake me for yourself. British jails/ prisons are cushy. I invite you to come and look at pridons in Africa or America.
Honestly if it’s not the hunger games then it ain’t it

Reactions: 1
You can't rehabilitate people by treating them like crap.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.