Real Life Crime and Murder #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paul was used as a scapegoat. This programme has been a long time coming.

Reactions: 2
My family knew Colin stagg but haven’t seen him in donkey years now though. He’s my dads age and my dad used to be pally with him. Always was such a weirdo. So strange to see his name on here. He used to play with himself on the common for god knows what reason so no one was shocked when he was a suspect .

Reactions: 14
Sorry if this has already been mentioned on here but does anyone watch Faking It? I find it so interesting.

Reactions: 6
I love Faking It. I think I’ve watched them all but Discovery Plus are doing new episodes weekly I think?

Regarding the Idaho murders. Been reading police said the scene was the worst they’ve ever come across. Blood leaking through walls etc. there were two other students in the house unharmed who said they heard nothing. Police weren’t called until many hours later.

Reactions: 12
Whaaaaat, I didn’t know there were other students in the house! Oh man.

It’s horrible all of this. I presume they all must have been drugged?

Reactions: 2
I can understand people getting frustrated I really can but beating a child to dead, never.

Reactions: 14
being a woman is so scary

Reactions: 11
If anyone has Twitter, Lancashire Police have done a really interesting thread about how they caught Burfield for the murder of Katie Kenyon. Really interesting insight and very sad for her poor family. It includes video of him showing them her grave site on production from custody and being interviewed

Reactions: 8
I'll have a look

Reactions: 5
That was heartbreaking. It’s so interesting how they piece it all together. He clearly thought he was smarter than the police. The footage of him joking with the police is shocking!

Has anyone been following the Shanquella Robinson case?

A hairstylist from North Carolina. She went to Mexico a month ago with a group of friends, and one of the girls on the trip beat her to death . Their is a video online of her in a hotel room being beaten by the girl while Shanquella is naked, it is horrifying to watch, 5 other friends are there recording it and not intervening. One of the people behind the camera is shouting saying ‘why aren’t you fighting back’ but in a mocking way.

Cabo police initially ruled the death as alcohol poisoning but she actually died from a broken neck and I believe her spine was snapped as well. All the friends stories kept on changing when speaking to her family afterwards. Saying she had drank too much etc. Her family knew something was wrong but Mexico police refused to investigate. It’s been announced today that her death is now a homicide investigation. Twitter is very loud about the case and you can view the video on there. Made me feel so sad to think how much pain she must have been in.

Reactions: 40
No, I hadn’t heard of it.

That sounds horrific

Reactions: 4
What the actual heck?! Ohmygoodness

Reactions: 1
Re Idaho case: They’ve said there now may be a threat to the public. Why were police only alerted several hours after the murders when two other people were inside the home? It’s baffling.

Re Delphi case: I had read that Richard Allen
told a state conservation officer at the time that he was in the area that day. He had said he was on the Monon High Bridge that afternoon, but that he didn't see the girls, but his report could've been considered unfounded. What could unfounded mean in this instance?

What the actual heck?! Ohmygoodness
My God poor girl.
I saw the video and if was so sad however I its hard to believe what is on video is what killed her some im thinking they must have more video that is more violent that this. You can see at least 2 people filming.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.