Real Housewives Of Sydney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laughing at myself for being hella confused about “turkey teeth”, wondering if turkey even HAVE teeth, but then Googling and realising you guys are referencing the COUNTRY of Turkey. LOLOLOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Laughing at myself for being hella confused about “turkey teeth”, wondering if turkey even HAVE teeth, but then Googling and realising you guys are referencing the COUNTRY of Turkey. LOLOLOL.
Hahaha thanks for clearing that up, I had no idea either, I was watching the episode today thinking m, hmm, I don’t know what they mean with the turkey teeth 🤣🤣🤣 of course .

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s so boring and obviously manufactured. I just find myself constantly distracted by their rock hard giant boobs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s so boring and obviously manufactured. I just find myself constantly distracted by their rock hard giant boobs 😂
Surely Caroline’s bolt ons are painful?

She was my fave til the Japan episode.
She has to be pretending to be that dumb, surely?

Anyone see the RDOM tagged Krissy Marsh, and thanked her for securing them a reservation at Sails Noosa? Do they roll in the same circles?

Reactions: 1
Anyone see the RDOM tagged Krissy Marsh, and thanked her for securing them a reservation at Sails Noosa? Do they roll in the same circles?
He wishes.
I finally watched the reunion. Wonder if Nicole will be back? Surprised about Caroline and Kate not being friends. Joel creasey looked like a wax figure,

Finally got around to watching the reunion too. The Caroline/ Kate drama was a bit of a surprise. Kate seemed genuinely shocked by Caroline's comments. Did anyone actually want to be there? Looked like they were all being forced to sit there. Haha

Reactions: 3
It was a terrible reunion. Apparently it wasn’t going to happen so they should have stuck with that decision. Joel being such a witch about Nicole not being there and Terri basically acted as the host. She’s a horrible woman, so is Kate.

I feel this was by far the worst season of any housewives series ever made. How embarrassing.

Reactions: 5
Joel Creasey was the only good thing about the entire season. Those women are boring and crazy. I’m honestly shocked Sally bothers with it. She must need $$$