Real Housewives Of Sydney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched the latest ep. Look if they’re not gonna do high drama, at least show me luxe Sydney lifestyle things. Two whole episodes in “the country” while a bunch of 40 year olds fight over a fur collar trim is not it 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does Terry have a lisp, or is she just trying extremely hard to turn it on for the camera?

Had to laugh at Krissy talking about Johnny’s sacrifice by staying in Asia five years beyond the family? Oh, I’m sure he hated that 🤣

Sally is gorgeous, but we already knew that.

Did Nicole just call herself General Manager of the two children? Weird flex, but ok.

(Only on ep 1).
---
I can only watch for Krissy. She’s absolutely hilarious. Love watching her wind up the other dumb idiots
She is funny, but has the voice of someone who smokes a packet a day.
---
Watched the latest ep. Look if they’re not gonna do high drama, at least show me luxe Sydney lifestyle things. Two whole episodes in “the country” while a bunch of 40 year olds fight over a fur collar trim is not it 🥱
I’m sort of Team Kate on this one - fancy having to remind a bunch of grown women it’s not appropriate to wear fur to an animal conservation park 👀 It’s not as if the fur would be faux, it would 100% be real.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Does Terry have a lisp, or is she just trying extremely hard to turn it on for the camera?

Had to laugh at Krissy talking about Johnny’s sacrifice by staying in Asia five years beyond the family? Oh, I’m sure he hated that 🤣

Sally is gorgeous, but we already knew that.

Did Nicole just call herself General Manager of the two children? Weird flex, but ok.

(Only on ep 1).
---

She is funny, but has the voice of someone who smokes a packet a day.
---

I’m sort of Team Kate on this one - fancy having to remind a bunch of grown women it’s not appropriate to wear fur to an animal conservation park 👀 It’s not as if the fur would be faux, it would 100% be real.
All Terry has is a fake try hard 'accent' and tic tacs for teeth.

Reactions: 4
Not sure I’m really on board with this season. I get that they had to dial down the mean after the awful toxicity of the first season, but they’ve played it too safe with the casting I think. Kate getting offended about things, whether or not she’s in the right, just doesn’t cut it as drama and so far that’s about as interesting as it gets. Compared to the glory days of Lizzie Buttrose-induced chaos and our favourite fruitcake Athena X it’s all very beige.

Reactions: 7
Yawn, the manufactured drama this season is boring. Hopefully something more “real” and less scripted happens soon or I’m done

Reactions: 3
Where can I watch the first season?! I don' think I have ever seen it.

ETA - Please :)

Reactions: 1
Victoria “I believe it’s incredibly important for women to show off the skinniest part of their body at all times!” 🫠🫠😬
IMG_9439.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Where can I watch the first season?! I don' think I have ever seen it.

ETA - Please :)
Good question! I googled it earlier as I haven’t seen it, but not idea (Prime was a suggestion but then when I clicked on it, it then said not available in Australia).

Reactions: 1
Not sure I’m really on board with this season. I get that they had to dial down the mean after the awful toxicity of the first season, but they’ve played it too safe with the casting I think. Kate getting offended about things, whether or not she’s in the right, just doesn’t cut it as drama and so far that’s about as interesting as it gets. Compared to the glory days of Lizzie Buttrose-induced chaos and our favourite fruitcake Athena X it’s all very beige.
Athena and Lisa were both “ Jatz Crackers “ but I loved them!! I find this cast a snooze festv

Reactions: 5
Season 1 was the greatest!
My favourite part was Captain Eyebrows - it still makes me lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4