Real Housewives Of Sydney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This cast is mostly very unlikeable and has very contrived storylines. The only person who is very charming and interesting is Caroline. Kate and Victoria are quite frankly just as bad as each other although I side with Victoria as Kate seems like a miserable cow.
---
“Be the person I wanted you to be”

how does get fucked sound, love?
Victoria was amazingly calm. I would have gone batshit crazy. Krissy’s facial expressions were amazing. Who even are you?! Haha.

Reactions: 5
There’s literally one boring story line carrying this. Must have been so draining to film. Hope they move on from furgate next ep or I’m done

Reactions: 1
Oh I just watched the latest episode, I was a Kate fan, but not now, what the duck was that? It all seems so fake & ridiculous. I’ll unfollow her now lol
Granted, that was a bit off! Who says that to someone they barely know? I still like Kate, I warm to her love of animals amongst other things. I don’t necessarily think she’s miserable, I just think she’s less tolerable to 80% of the woman (as I think I’d be too 🫠).

Reactions: 2
Granted, that was a bit off! Who says that to someone they barely know? I still like Kate, I warm to her love of animals amongst other things. I don’t necessarily think she’s miserable, I just think she’s less tolerable to 80% of the woman (as I think I’d be too 🫠).
None of them really seem to have much substance, Kates a vet, so her hard work & dedication to our animal friends can be commended, she also didn’t come from money, all the others seem to have I think, it’s got to be the most boring season of all the house wives franchises

Reactions: 3
None of them really seem to have much substance, Kates a vet, so her hard work & dedication to our animal friends can be commended, she also didn’t come from money, all the others seem to have I think, it’s got to be the most boring season of all the house wives franchises
I’ve gone back and am currently watching Season 1 - batshit crazy in comparison!

I’ve just caught up on the last ep, I was really trying to like Kate, I thought she was a bit diff to the rest of these Doris’ but gosh she’s a bit cunty and needs to check herself

Just saw this thread and I love housewives. Don't understand why Victoria was so calm when Kate berated her. At the very least I would've laughed in her face and then walked off.
I feel like Kate has a split personality or something. When she heard about the cashmere line she was so pleased but then at the lunch did a 180 and blew her lid. Really really weird

Reactions: 9
Just saw this thread and I love housewives. Don't understand why Victoria was so calm when Kate berated her. At the very least I would've laughed in her face and then walked off.
I feel like Kate has a split personality or something. When she heard about the cashmere line she was so pleased but then at the lunch did a 180 and blew her lid. Really really weird
When she realised the other ladies were suss on it, she changed her mind on it. Knowing that she could get more drama out of it was too enticing.

Reactions: 4
This weeks episode was so boring I was skipping through most of it. As much as I have 0% with common in her, bring back Victoria (and Terri I suppose)

Edit I didn’t see the end bit about Caroline’s mum when I wrote that, that was sad but touching. The rest though, major snooze fest.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Omg my husband thought Kate was twins with the other famous vet Chris Brown and now I can’t unsee it 😂😂
I think it’s the overly square chin
---
CA6D2755-51AA-45B9-9749-D710943DCD49.jpeg

• Haha
Omg Kate. How awful.

is Kate getting a lot of support in Australia? I feel like she really went in on Victoria because she’s enjoying the attention for it.
Telling Victoria to be the person she wants her to be? WTF does she think she is? The moral compass by which we all must live our lives and measure up to?
Kate was awful and aggressive and self righteous and self important.
She’s ruined it, this is why we can’t have nice things.
She’s the Leah of the Sydney.

Reactions: 6