Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JFreddy83

I know there's lots of moms who just want a break for mothers day, but her *glee* over not hearing anything and going to the store alone is a little messed up. I wanted to sleep in for mother's day, but I still want to hang out with my kid... she's the whole reason I even get to celebrate mother's day.
Was it yesterday? - I know it was really recent - that she was posting about the immense feeling of mom guilt over EVERYTHING, so that was a huge swing in the other direction. She’ll probably post sooner than later about how that ate her up with guilt.

Kiyoko

Not really necessary to be that rude... everyone gets marks if they sleep in a weird position or on any surface with texture 😬
True…but her stories are just getting more and more disgusting. People don’t want to see nasty shit, it’s common sense to think about your audience. Also, on another note…do you go through all of the posts on here pointing out everyone’s complaints on Krusty and criticizing, and acting like you’re above it all…or is it just my post you want to pipe in on?🤷🏻‍♀️

Lilas

She had an episode of her health anxiety with all three of them sick. Claims she's not Googling anything. My ex was like that. Anything he had was deadly. It became too much to handle, so Zack is very patient with her despite her taking it out on him. They're moving? I guess the money has finally run out after a few years of not working.

I think they're feeling the pinch financially. Before I lost the will to live and switched off that GRWM video I did see the bit where she says they're selling their old house which her sister has been renting since they moved to their current house. This suggests to me that the income generated from it wasn't enough to get them out the shit so they've turfed her sister out and put the house up for sale to get their hands on a chunk of money, fast.

I can't get over these influencers buying large houses outright at the peak of their fame. I'd be shitting myself if I were in that position, wondering whether I'd still be popular on youtube in a year's time. Utility bills, property maintenance etc. all adds up quickly even if you don't have a mortgage.
Was that the older house she claimed was going to be renovated? I doubt it was ever finished. Her sister has kids.

Jenbean1992

My kiddo is 13 months and, maybe I’m lucky, but I would not describe my parenting journey like this, AT ALL. She makes it sound like the absolutely worst experience she’s ever had. But we do know that’s how she is. Poor kid, I feel bad for him that his mother feels this way about raising him.

I just read the book The Push by Ashley Audrain and she reminds me of the mother from that except her son is perfectly normal

This person is one of the ugliest (inwards and outwards) people I have ever had the bad luck of watching on YouTube..
As a person with ACTUAL dermatillomania which is crippling and disabling the only thing I want to do with this narcissistic cunt is tie her to a tree and punch her In her ugly face until she shuts the hell up. I feel very sorry for her poor kid. I hope he will be able to access psychological treatment when he needs it… which will be sooner than later. I can’t even hate watch her. She makes me sick

JFreddy83

I didnt see the story but stroller brakes aren't to stop/slow momentum, more to stop it rolling when you're stood still. sometimes they can be super weak and still move despite brakes being on
No, this was brakes on the handle bars to stop while walking. I know there are brakes you flip on the wheels to keep from moving while still.

Lilas

Yes, I'm aware of how they're ordered by businesses. I meant she should have waited until better weather because chicks are always sent in the mail unless you pick them up in person.

Cannot wait for her coming out as an anti-vaxxer, her whiteknights' on BGCr heads will explode. The only reason Kristi is quiet is because she knows how much of a backlash KVD got.
Oh for sure. Is there any evidence that she is an anti-vaxxer tho? Not that I don't believe it because I definitely believe she would be, just wondered if she has said or is she purposefully being quiet about it?

kmluiten

Hopefully she doesn’t pass her Covid on to him. I wonder if she asked a professional before she did? Though she knows best anyways.

erin182

VIP Member
Those links I provided were just to reiterate my point that bed sharing can be done safely and there is no increased risk of SIDS as our resident dr would like us to believe it’s ‘extremely’ dangerous. I can’t find the link to back up my other claim & tbh I don’t really wanna sit there scrolling through the internet for people who dont want to listen 🤷‍♀️✌

eta - I’m ‘ignoring’ you so don’t bother replying. I won’t see it :)

scparis89

Not sure if she still does it because I don't watch her as frequently now, but she used to always refer to "my baby" rather than "our baby."