Rate my Takeaway on You Tube.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine giving birth on the sofa and then straight away you whip out ya phone to take a selfie, your legs still spread open with blood on them. 🙄

Is this what the world has come to these days?

Screenshot_20230925_201244_InsMate Pro.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
It all still seems iffy to me. What's with all the miracle stuff and being blessed? Got together in the September and pregnant by new year. The way she's going on you'd think they'd been going through fertility treatments for years. The vasectomy thing still baffles me. 10/11 years ago he had it. So how come Carrie didn't fall pregnant during the years but Sophie suddenly has? Wonder if he had a reversal. 🤔
So they meet and within 2 months he's managed to get booked in to get his vasectomy reversed and her menstrual cycle aligned, and they got pregnant?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My other half just said why does she always have the crazy eyes like Britney? 👁👁

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Blow me over with a feather. Baby is the spit of dad. Did not think it was his at all. Guess we'll be treated to lots of breastfeeding shots now. In itself not a problem, it's just that she names those vlogs in such a way that attract perverts. She knows her target market.

Reactions: 5
In some of the FB pics the baby looks absolutely tiny and in others massive!

She does look like Danny! Don’t wish to be mean but she’s not a pretty baby 🫣

Wonder why they were in hospital so long?

Reactions: 8
In some of the FB pics the baby looks absolutely tiny and in others massive!

She does look like Danny! Don’t wish to be mean but she’s not a pretty baby 🫣

Wonder why they were in hospital so long?
She definitely is his! Not all baby’s are pretty, some grow into their faces others don’t! Lol! Not sure about hospital length I’m sure she will milk it though!

Reactions: 2
Crikey, remind me to never rely on my future husband getting a vasectomy because that baby proves it didn’t work

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She somehow managed to film the birth,including her vomiting into a bucket and the poor baby dropping out on to the floor. She says that she had been having 'pains' for a couple of days but not contractions apparently; I think she was in labour and didn't know it. Poor George had to witness all that on his own, including tying off the cord where it had snapped!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She somehow managed to film the birth,including her vomiting into a bucket and the poor baby dropping out on to the floor. She says that she had been having 'pains' for a couple of days but not contractions apparently; I think she was in labour and didn't know it. Poor George had to witness all that on his own, including tying off the cord where it had snapped!
I watched this too. Felt so sorry for George, he sounded really scared when the baby was born, when you think he the poor kid has known her less than a year still, and has lost his mum, it’s a lot for a kid that age.
Danny really should never have gone and left her on her own when she had been having pains or at least had her mum or his mum or someone there just as a precaution.
I’m guessing the hospital stay was because she arrived really fast, is pretty small and the cord snapped and baby fell out onto the floor. She showed baby in neonatal.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Wow George is a mini me! He did so well as that must have been a scary experience for him. Not sure why the music was extremely loud while he was talking about what happened? Also disappointed that neither of them mentioned George or how big a part he played and thanking him.

I noticed they said she was 38 weeks pregnant. It seemed like she had been pregnant forever! It annoyed me that her hair was all over the babies face while she was breastfeeding!

Reactions: 7
That baby is the image of Danny, it's like seeing a mini Danny breast feeding, pass the eye bleach !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Why does she always look like she's been out the night before and never washed her make up off.

Screenshot_2023-09-28-19-39-22-01_2bba49f70cabc2b2b0b036ab41ec7721.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That poor baby will suffocate before long. She's in some contraption feeding away whilst Sophie is hands free, but the long hair is just engulfing her little body. 😳 Absolutely stupid woman.

Screenshot_20230930_005017_InsMate Pro.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She is such an attention seeker, feel like the baby is just an accessory / excuse for her to put out leery sleazy content :sick: , wouldn't surprise me if social services have to get involved again

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.