Rate my Takeaway on You Tube.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have they even showed a nursery or anything? It would not surprise if they were trying to blag items for the baby like their wedding?

Reactions: 4
Rate my take away #2 - rave thread this is not, come on Soph, who’s the real Dad of the tot?

Reactions: 8
I did but no clear view as they were sat in the second row, think on stools, I would not have been comfortable sitting on them in the later stages of pregnancy it did look like she had a bump. He looked miserable/ disengaged, if the pregnancy is nearly full term why would you book anywhere away from home?

Reactions: 4
IMG_6778.png

Well she’s here! Immediate breastfeeding shot, she’s definitely going to enjoy having that content again!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Well I'm pleased she's at least the same colour as him.

God help her. Poor kid. She's in for a very different life isn't she?

Athena's a shop isn't it? Suppose it has a certain ring to it....better than Asda 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Aw, nothing wrong with a breastfeeding picture! I just laughed that there’s 3 of the same picture one after another.

There wouldn’t be anything wrong with a breastfeeding picture if it was anybody other than her, the dirty woman

Reactions: 3
Aw, nothing wrong with a breastfeeding picture! I just laughed that there’s 3 of the same picture one after another.
Don’t think anyone here has a problem with a breastfeeding photo, it’s just that when it comes to Sophie it’s all just for attention. The woman was featured in the Sun (scum) breastfeeding her 7 year old ffs 🙄🙄 total attention bleep.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Don’t think anyone here has a problem with a breastfeeding photo, it’s just that when it comes to Sophie it’s all just for attention. The woman was featured in the Sun (scum) breastfeeding her 7 year old ffs 🙄🙄 total attention bleep.
Whaaaaaat !!! 👀
---
Whaaaaaat !!! 👀
Just looked the sun article up , she was moaning about people having a go at her breastfeeding her 7 year old and 4 year old daughters in public !!! Wow

How come didn't someone say the daughters live with the father full time ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Can’t stand the doe eyed, attention seeking bint. Wonder if Danny will eventually be left holding the baby like her previous partner was?

Reactions: 12
I find it odd she wrote ‘a lifetime of waiting for you’ as if they’ve struggled for years with infertility when they both already have children.

Unless she meant it seemed like a lifetime she was pregnant for 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Whaaaaaat !!! 👀
---

Just looked the sun article up , she was moaning about people having a go at her breastfeeding her 7 year old and 4 year old daughters in public !!! Wow

How come didn't someone say the daughters live with the father full time ?
Yes she doesn't have custody on her two other children they live with their father full time, think other people have mentioned that when she sees them she can't be with them alone either ... not sure to the ins and outs but think social services were involved.

Reactions: 10
I find it odd she wrote ‘a lifetime of waiting for you’ as if they’ve struggled for years with infertility when they both already have children.

Unless she meant it seemed like a lifetime she was pregnant for 😜
They were together 2 months tops before she got pregnant so its an odd phrase to use.

Reactions: 9
Danny missed the birth as he was filming?!!! He is entirely self employed, he could be anywhere at any time. He could have bulk filmed content. The lack of care and planning!

Reactions: 15
Danny missed the birth as he was filming?!!! He is entirely self employed, he could be anywhere at any time. He could have bulk filmed content. The lack of care and planning!
Exactly, why would he not have time off around due date time, weirdos.

Reactions: 11
It all still seems iffy to me. What's with all the miracle stuff and being blessed? Got together in the September and pregnant by new year. The way she's going on you'd think they'd been going through fertility treatments for years. The vasectomy thing still baffles me. 10/11 years ago he had it. So how come Carrie didn't fall pregnant during the years but Sophie suddenly has? Wonder if he had a reversal. 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.