Rate my Takeaway on You Tube.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats nice of you!
I’m assuming this is in reply to me, and is sarcastic (happy to be corrected if I’m wrong).

I like what he does (on the most part) and have watched and supported his content.

But when he took sponsorship from Parliament and wore their logo on his top, had a sticker on his table, posted a video from their office, he owed it to his viewers to disclose it. There’s no shame in taking sponsorships or paid promotions, it pays his wage and supports what he does. I’m all for content creators being paid well and I work in the industry so understand the hustle it takes to run a channel or social profile. All he needs to do is disclose it and that’s it.

Like I said, I do enjoy his content but rules are rules. Hopefully this helps him avoid a bigger issue in the future when he next gets paid collaborations.

Reactions: 9
I thought there would be more posts about Danny on here. I think he’s a decent and nice bloke, I hope he doesn’t change.
Has everyone else seen that he has asked his new partner to marry him? I’ve known of Sophie(his fiancée) for years and she has always been chasing fame/money. I hope she genuinely does like him, because those kids(who look really tense in the photos they share) could end up getting really hurt, they’ve only known each other a few months.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I thought there would be more posts about Danny on here. I think he’s a decent and nice bloke, I hope he doesn’t change.
Has everyone else seen that he has asked his new partner to marry him? I’ve known of Sophie(his fiancée) for years and she has always been chasing fame/money. I hope she genuinely does like him, because those kids(who look really tense in the photos they share) could end up getting really hurt, they’ve only known each other a few months.
No idea about his new partner but this seems quite soon considering his ex died? Or is it? My idra of time since pandemic is a mess. Agree I hope for his children who all seem really nice and wouldn't want them to be hurt again

Reactions: 9
To be honest I don’t get very good vibes from her. She wouldn’t have looked twice at him if he hadn’t been who he was. Hope I’m wrong though.

Reactions: 23
I’d like to think it’s true love but I am very sceptical given that she’s been trying to get her name and face out there for years. She was on BGT about 15 years ago and has been on tv shows like This Morning a few times to talk about different stuff like breastfeeding her school age child and about videos she filmed and uploaded of herself having panic attacks.

Her ex was on Masterchef a few years ago, I think he works as a private chef now and from what I can work out he has their children most of the time as she talks about not getting to see them much.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I’d like to think it’s true love but I am very sceptical given that she’s been trying to get her name and face out there for years. She was on BGT about 15 years ago and has been on tv shows like This Morning a few times to talk about different stuff like breastfeeding her school age child and about videos she filmed and uploaded of herself having panic attacks.

Her ex was on Masterchef a few years ago, I think he works as a private chef now and from what I can work out he has their children most of the time as she talks about not getting to see them much.
Major red flags from her, Jesus Christ

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Getting engaged after only eight weeks is ridiculous. But then she’s probably done a number on him. Very manipulative by the looks of things, and she won’t cope well with his kids being the top priority in his life either. Especially if hers are always with their dad. She’s obviously not very maternal.

Reactions: 12
Her writing is so cringe, I hope Danny isn’t being taken advantage of.

“When a lad who made his career working at a butchers before rating takeaways for a living, met a life-long vegetarian who loves nothing more than keeping fit and dancing at restaurants instead of eating, you’d think they would have little in common.

But their shared Yorkshire values of family, humour, and hard graft while living a down-to-earth life, these two YouTubers fell in love over far too many Starbucks coffees and Toby Carveries which cemented their relationship”

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
He’s absolutely being taken advantage of. He was suddenly bereaved early last year and whilst I know men tend to move on far more quickly than women they have absolutely nothing in common. She is fame obsessed and has tried everything to make a name for herself.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.