Random fact about yourself

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wrote a review of my summer holiday for The Times newspaper when I was 10. They sent me a book token voucher.

At break time one day in primary school, a girl threw a baseball and it hit me on the forehead, causing a large bump. I was sent home early. A week later, the exact same thing happened! Same girl, same ball, same location, same bump on forehead, and got sent home by the same teacher. I was wondering if there was a glitch in the universe...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I was born on my Mum's birthday.
My fiance was born on what happened to be Father's day that year.
My mum died from bowel cancer when I was 10, His dad died from lung cancer when he was 10.
Just an odd set of circumstances, we were both born on significant days and then that happened.
Also, my fiance proposed to me on 5 October, when I rang my dad to tell him he went quiet, I thought he was overwhelmed but he simply said, 'That was our wedding anniversary.'

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I must have a very popular look because no matter where I go in the world, people call out to me - thinking I'm some other person. In more than a handful of instances it's been someone named "Julie" who even sounds the same - so odd.

Reactions: 2
-I got trapped in a small lift once and had to climb out with the others.

-Saw Ricky from Eastenders when I was 8. Told only one person.

-My grandfather tried to get into politics. My father and his sisters would knock on doors with Ken Livingstone.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I have another one - can't believe I didn't think to post this one first:

My aunt is my real mother, but I only found out when I was in my late teens.

She had me at 14, and it was all kept very hush-hush ... my grandparents were livid, and sent her away for a year for "study" (that's what they told everyone, but really she was sent to a farm in the middle of nowhere to continue her schooling from home and have me). When she returned they pretty much shunned her.

The woman who raised me, who is really my aunt and is 14 years older than my real mother, was always super-strict with me compared to my older sister, but I had an amazing childhood and love all my family deeply.

I used to go and stay with my aunt (real mother) at school holidays to help her with her kids, and really loved it ... I felt like I could tell her anything and she was more my friend than my aunt ... we're also very similar in looks (not unusual for aunts and nieces though in my experience), and have the same taste in a lot of things. When I found out that she was my real mum it was a nice feeling but nothing has really changed. My aunt who raised me as her own was scared I'd turn against her, but no ... not in a million years.

It was different times back then and my grandparents were very strict ... I think a lot of emotional turmoil was experienced on all sides which still runs deep today (even though they've long passed).

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Prince was in concert & sang to me in the front row💜
Had a selfie (prohibited)with Tutankhamun in an egyptian exhibition😆

• Heart
I am left-handed but only for writing, everything else I do right-handed or can use both equally as well. I can throw and catch with either hand and even do both at the same time. same as kicking a ball with either foot.

None of my siblings or children is left-handed but the majority of my 7 grandchildren are.

My cousins who I grew up with are actually half-siblings

I pass my driving test after only driving for three days. (Crash course three hours a day)

Not me, but my older sister ran away with the circus at about 14/15 yo after she took me to see the circus for the first time.

my right hand is a huge birthmark that only really gets noticed in the summer, It looks like I have a fancy button-up glove on

I don't have any cartlidge at the end of my nose you cant tell until you push it down. My niece had a baby on my birthday who also has the same nose .

Last edited:
  • Heart
I can lucid dream!
Dreaming has always been a strong point in my life. Some relatives who have passed often come to me in my dreams and give me messages. It’s my way of knowing that they are still there and there’s something beyond this life! It’s very comforting.

Also, one of my best friends works with neyo… and I’ve been on Instagram live with him once 😂😂 most random thing ever but he’s such a nice guy!

Last edited: