Radford Family #6 Sue claims Heidie is the last, something she's said many times in the pa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree chloes lips are affecting her speech, her top lip is completely frozen, without sounding harsh, she is the image of Donald Duck, with the long thin neck, and huge top bill like a shovel, and its a shame, she didn't need to do that. whilst I'm on it, I may as well mention the drag make-up. its shockingly shocking. like why? and what makes it worse is her neck is white, which makes it look even longer, and she has a bright beacon orange face :oops: wouldn't you think with that many sisters one of them would be honest with her?

Reactions: 13
I agree chloes lips are affecting her speech, her top lip is completely frozen, without sounding harsh, she is the image of Donald Duck, with the long thin neck, and huge top bill like a shovel, and its a shame, she didn't need to do that. whilst I'm on it, I may as well mention the drag make-up. its shockingly shocking. like why? and what makes it worse is her neck is white, which makes it look even longer, and she has a bright beacon orange face :oops: wouldn't you think with that many sisters one of them would be honest with her?
It’s Kermit

It’s the weird side profile they have. It’s more noticeable in some than others
its like a mix of Noels creepy goat eyes, a bowl face, and very pointy noses and chins. I mean don't get me wrong, they're not the worst looking family, but they aint the best, and a few look better than others. I think the boys are a bit more blessed in the looks department,

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hope that none of the younger girls, who all seem to look up to Chloe so much, think that they need to do that to themselves to be pretty. I think all of the girls, especially Ellie and Katie, are decently pretty and seem to have overcome the uphill battle that is their parents' genetics.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was thinking of getting lip fillers because I felt quite insecure about my lips, but after seeing Chloe I think I might start to appreciate what I have
They are so bad. I’ve lip fillers as I took Bells Palsy a few years ago and it left me a bit insecure. No where near these fish lips though! How does she pay for the upkeep? Ah! Yes! Magic pies!

Reactions: 3
I was thinking of getting lip fillers because I felt quite insecure about my lips, but after seeing Chloe I think I might start to appreciate what I have
It reminds me of Pete burns, I mean, there’s a little bit of lip filler that can look nice and natural, and then there’s chloes, she has clearly gone to far and had far to much, it doesn’t look good or pretty, it looks weird and plastic, I hope she realises before she gets anymore pumped in 😱

Reactions: 8
It reminds me of Pete burns, I mean, there’s a little bit of lip filler that can look nice and natural, and then there’s chloes, she has clearly gone to far and had far to much, it doesn’t look good or pretty, it looks weird and plastic, I hope she realises before she gets anymore pumped in 😱
Doubt it. She’s one goal in life and that’s to be a WAG it’s blatantly obvious.

Reactions: 7
I’ve got mine done and it was the best thing I’ve done I absolutely love mine. She’s definitely got them done somewhere cheap by someone who isn’t even trained. If you want your lips done it’s so important to do research and make sure you go to a professional (which she clearly hasn’t) they’ve put way too much in in a short amount of time that the filler is now coming to the top. I wouldn’t slate someone’s appearance but if i could give her advice I would definitely say she needs them dissolved and done again if she wishes but a smaller ml and once a year is enough x

Reactions: 6
Chloes lips remind me of a friend I have on face book. she literally looks like she’s been punched in the mouth when she wears lipstick, she also doesn’t seem able to close her mouth or move it. But she thinks she looks amazing, really shows off, plastering selfies all over SM. She has two kids & on benefits.
You would think when Chloe watches the video back she would see how ridiculous that side angle looks, but she’s probably like my friend and thinks it looks amazing 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Chloes lips remind me of a friend I have on face book. she literally looks like she’s been punched in the mouth when she wears lipstick, she also doesn’t seem able to close her mouth or move it. But she thinks she looks amazing, really shows off, plastering selfies all over SM. She has two kids & on benefits.
You would think when Chloe watches the video back she would see how ridiculous that side angle looks, but she’s probably like my friend and thinks it looks amazing 🤦🏼‍♀️
She looks hideous. How anyone can think that looks natural I’ve no idea. They need dissolved and done again 🤮

So Sue and Noel posted about missed appointments at Alder Hey on their stories and then go on to say how much this costs in wasted NHS time. Now surely those appointments are due to the Covid19 and I’m not being funny but pot kettle black no? How much drain has 23 kids had on NHS services or does that not count?

Reactions: 18
So Sue and Noel posted about missed appointments at Alder Hey on their stories and then go on to say how much this costs in wasted NHS time. Now surely those appointments are due to the Covid19 and I’m not being funny but pot kettle black no? How much drain has 23 kids had on NHS services or does that not count?
Sophie posted Noel going out of his way to deliver pies in Liverpool, when infact they were going to Alder Hey the whole time anyway.

Twats.

Reactions: 5
I was thinking exactly the same. Also this is the woman who was absolutely slating the NHS last year when she found out her father was terminally ill. She was going berserk all over instagram and Facebook about how crap the doctors and nurses are because they couldn’t do anything for him, and how crap our NHS was! I wish I had screen shot this at the time, maybe it’s still on her Facebook story’s, vile

Sophie posted Noel going out of his way to deliver pies in Liverpool, when infact they were going to Alder Hey the whole time anyway.

Twats.
Omg never got on to this until you said! They did just deliver the pies because they were in Liverpool anyway! and they’re loyal minions will be thinking how wonderful they are! I live in Liverpool and it a very small city easy and quick to get around and Alderhey is quite central so absolutely no effort made

I was thinking exactly the same. Also this is the woman who was absolutely slating the NHS last year when she found out her father was terminally ill. She was going berserk all over instagram and Facebook about how crap the doctors and nurses are because they couldn’t do anything for him, and how crap our NHS was! I wish I had screen shot this at the time, maybe it’s still on her Facebook story’s, vile

Omg never got on to this until you said! They did just deliver the pies because they were in Liverpool anyway! and they’re loyal minions will be thinking how wonderful they are! I live in Liverpool and it a very small city easy and quick to get around and Alderhey is quite central so absolutely no effort made
Frauds!!!!

Reactions: 2
And with Tillie too there was much talk about compensation at one point.

I wonder if the sudden winfall and excess from this?

• Wow
And with Tillie too there was much talk about compensation at one point.

I wonder if the sudden winfall and excess from this?
If Tillie got any compensation it would very likely be held in trust for her until she was 18, unless they could prove that she had a personal need to withdraw some of the funds.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
If Tillie got any compensation it would very likely be held in trust for her until she was 18, unless they could prove that she had a personal need to withdraw some of the funds.
Shes just a hypocrite praising the NHS while its popular to do so but slagging them off on other occassions.
She is a huge drain on the NHS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.