Radford Family #5 Sue's given birth to number 22, now surely that'll do?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I vaguely recall it being something like that too. It definitely can't have been their most local school then.

As you say, the minions were going mad. Anyone would have thought they'd made a conscious and deliberate decision to reject a Radford child 😂
Yes, there was horror that the school would not make an exception for a Radford child, as if he was next in line to the throne :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know the thread’s moved on, but going back to Millie - I too was surprised she’s pregnant. She just seems so immature, which I guess isn’t surprising seeing as though she’s 18! I guess she just has no other prospects and likes the idea of all the attention. It’s really sad.

Also I don’t want to sound like a complete witch, but I don’t like any of the older girls. They just don’t come across well and all seem dreadfully immature and also kind of a bit old fashioned? Like they’re all stuck in the 90s or something, I’m not sure how to explain it

Reactions: 6
There's not enough room between the seats to have the carrycot on the top and seat on the bottom - you can have the seat on the bottom and the car seat on the top, but not the carrycot. If you have the carrycot on the top then you can only have that or another carrycot on the bottom. To be honest, if you have the hood tipped slightly back, as it's lower down, you would be able to see baby. Doesn't she still have her Bugaboo Donkey? That would be a better option so they would be next to each other. But if it was gifted maybe she feels she has to use it or it was an agreement with them or something.

Nice to see whoever was on the scooter didn't have a helmet on though!

Reactions: 1
Also I don’t want to sound like a complete witch, but I don’t like any of the older girls. They just don’t come across well and all seem dreadfully immature and also kind of a bit old fashioned? Like they’re all stuck in the 90s or something, I’m not sure how to explain it
with their mother as their main role model, they don’t have much hope to be honest! She thinks she’s 16 or something the way she behaves.

Yeah I vaguely recall it being something like that too. It definitely can't have been their most local school then.

As you say, the minions were going mad. Anyone would have thought they'd made a conscious and deliberate decision to reject a Radford child 😂
The School the eldest children go and went to is a C of E school. The criteria is based on church attendance of the parents over a 24 month period prior to applying for the school. Being a sibling doesn’t automatically qualify a child for a place, parents are still expected to attend church. Obviously this admissions policy hasn’t always been like this and over the years has been altered. So if they lived locally originally then had siblings that would have been why the children managed to get in. They haven’t changed their ways after policy was amended.
They are more local to the school the youngest children attend, literally around the corner. The C of E school is a 10 minute drive.

Reactions: 5
My brother got told they were having a girl and then he came out a boy. I’d love for something like that to happen to her 😂
Yes my cousin was told the same thing, 3 times though that it was a girl. After she gave birth and it was a boy she was devastated.

When I was pregnant with my eldest they couldn’t tell 100% at my 20 week scan what the sex was due to baby’s position. However at 32 weeks I had to have another scan and it was clear as day it was a girl as she had her legs wide open.
With my youngest they were only 80% sure it was a girl so I didn’t rush out and buy girly things I kept neutral as possible.
In the end she did turn out to be a girl but at least I was more prepared if it wasn’t.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
I'm shocked that people are shocked that Millie got pregnant. Like her mother, who claims every time that she is shocked to be pregnant, there must something lacking. Maybe Millie, Ophelia and Sue will do an exclusive in 18 years time, all pregnant at the same time. Sue will have borrowed Chloe's eggs (she still won't have any kids as she's still busy looking after Hallie-Heidie) and the three of them can talk about their shock pregnancies. Honestly Millie should be embarrassed to admit that and the parents should feel affronted. She's seen (and probably heard 😷) her mu m getting pregnant every year, how could she not realise that unprotected sex=pregnancy?

Reactions: 14
Yes my cousin was told the same thing, 3 times though that it was a girl. After she gave birth and it was a boy she was devastated.

When I was pregnant with my eldest they couldn’t tell 100% at my 20 week scan what the sex was due to baby’s position. However at 32 weeks I had to have another scan and it was clear as day it was a girl as she had her legs wide open.
With my youngest they were only 80% sure it was a girl so I didn’t rush out and buy girly things I kept neutral as possible.
In the end she did turn out to be a girl but at least I was more prepared if it wasn’t.
I kind of wish I hadn’t found out now. They’ve told me boy but I’m worried they have it wrong. I think because I was convinced it was a girl for so long it’s come as a shock. I’ve now got my head around it being a boy, bought some bits, thinking of names and now think I’m going to feel devastated if it comes out a girl ?! 🤣 Wish I’d just stuck to a surprise now. 😂 My next scan isn’t for ages but will ask them to check again just to be sure.

is she addicted to being pregnant or something? Does her partner/husband work or are they wallowing in loads of benefits paid for by working people.

is she addicted to being pregnant or something? Does her partner/husband work or are they wallowing in loads of benefits paid for by working people.
I think it’s the attention being pregnant brings.

Reactions: 7
I think it’s the attention being pregnant brings.
Yes I think the attention must be a big factor, it would explain why they keep running back to The Sun, even though 90% of the comments are very negative.

Addicted, yes. Partner works, yes. Wallowing in tax credits, yes.

I'm shocked that people are shocked that Millie got pregnant. Like her mother, who claims every time that she is shocked to be pregnant, there must something lacking. Maybe Millie, Ophelia and Sue will do an exclusive in 18 years time, all pregnant at the same time. Sue will have borrowed Chloe's eggs (she still won't have any kids as she's still busy looking after Hallie-Heidie) and the three of them can talk about their shock pregnancies. Honestly Millie should be embarrassed to admit that and the parents should feel affronted. She's seen (and probably heard 😷) her mu m getting pregnant every year, how could she not realise that unprotected sex=pregnancy?
Sue in 18 years time to chloe:
Screenshot_20200418-105938_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
My sister has always wanted a big family, and she and her partner used to always say they wanted 10 kids. And lucky for them they didn’t seem to have any fertility problems. But they stopped after 4 out of choice because they realised by having any more, they wouldn’t be able to give their older kids enough attention. They’ve said maybe a few more in a few years time when their current children are more independent. But only if they think it wouldn’t put a strain on the parents’ relationship with their children. Because you should prioritise the children you have. The Radford’s lifestyle is just selfish and unfair on the children they already have. There’s no way those children can all get the love and attention they should have.

Reactions: 15
My sister has always wanted a big family, and she and her partner used to always say they wanted 10 kids. And lucky for them they didn’t seem to have any fertility problems. But they stopped after 4 out of choice because they realised by having any more, they wouldn’t be able to give their older kids enough attention. They’ve said maybe a few more in a few years time when their current children are more independent. But only if they think it wouldn’t put a strain on the parents’ relationship with their children. Because you should prioritise the children you have. The Radford’s lifestyle is just selfish and unfair on the children they already have. There’s no way those children can all get the love and attention they should have.
I really agree with you. I don't believe those children can possibly be getting everything they need. How can they possibly all get enough 1 on 1? It's baffling. My twins are only 12 weeks old and I already feel twinges of guilt of them not getting enough attention. I was snuggling one and telling her how beautiful she is 😂 and baby number 2 was giving me glares from the bouncy chair. One is much needier and I feel for my quiet baby that she gets less. 22 children! So selfish. Not to mention the environment 🙄 sometimes I think we would benefit from a child limit policy.

I remember the "You are now head girl" comment Chloe made to Millie in one of the old episodes of 16 kids and counting. Millie didn't seem pleased to be told what responsibilities she had. Wonder if she will also fob her new baby off to one of the sisters when she's lost interest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.