RachLou #2 On TikTok begging for cash but how long will the Turkish romance last?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back on then, got that cheap rusty ring dangling from her neck again with her next holiday booked

Check the comment, "you're such an inspiration"

LOOOLLLLLLLLLLL which bit is inspiring?? Chasing after a man that has proven to have zero romantic interest in you or being bent on a turkish beach after hours

🙃🙃🙃

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't even watch her anymore. She's either on there talking about how amazing he is or crying 🙄. Change the record.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I reckon someone’s been sniffing 🤣 she’s the weirdest woman ivevever come across she’s all loved up yet her man’s probably balls deep in someone else right now again 🤣🤣🤣

Also I swear she thinks Alexa is her friend 🤣🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️ Imagine being her neighbor she’s a inconsiderate c##t

Exactly that
She did with sb

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
What happened? Just gone on her live and she's just listening to break up songs but still has his ring on her neck and she's not hysterically crying. What's going on?! 😂
I’ve not long got in her live what is going on she was on phone to some guy I’m guessing they have split

Reactions: 1
The little woman is drink driving we all no she is not getting a Uber and she buying ❄ 3 for 100 🤣. Hope she gets pulled over by police

• Wow
Reactions: 6
App she heading back to the same resort in a week I bet that poor lad is sick of the sight of her big psychotic plasticine face !! I know I would be .

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's a fuckin mess! He don't want her and its obvious why ffs when will she wake up and not be deluded.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She always goes back to the sympathy act every single time. You don't have any right to class yourself as a victim of that! Its not a joke and thats from an actual survivor...me!!!

Rach do you not realise we've been there since day one we know what you are like and can add all of it up.

Check yourself, get help and give your head a wobble because you're not right!

• Heart
Reactions: 1