RachLou #2 On TikTok begging for cash but how long will the Turkish romance last?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The heartbreak play list is back on 🤣 she’s been dumped again !! In the kitchen guzzling cheap vinegar wine and wailing to I’m a survivor ha ha !! She has a screw loose he wasn’t even nice looking he looked like Rowland rat … I’d be mortified if I got dumped by that AND CHEATED ON ha ha she is unbelievably thick and defiantly has the maturity of a 16 yr old if that . Seriously needs help .

3 2 1 … que the tears… that come so very easy for her she should go into acting .p

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
What is this live 😳, the comments saying you got this girl ect. Come on people get a grip, she's unstable

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m taking bets on the hospital videos next week if any one is interested !!

What is this live 😳, the comments saying you got this girl ect. Come on people get a grip, she's unstable
The more people in the live the better the performance. She will be curled up on the floor in kitchen soon it’s like the Fuckin omnibus episode of eastenders !!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lmao these comments are making me wee myself 🤣🤣✌🏻

In the last half an hour I have seen strong girl Rach who doesn’t give a duck, singing songs about F you and your mum and the dog, I mean what did the dog even do?!? And then crying her eyes out declaring that he is her life, and now she is on the London stage giving a sing song performance of her life, neck veins and red faced giving it her all through her nose.

Christ, I haven’t witnessed anything so uncomfortably unstable in all my life!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
These comments 🤣🤣🤣 bets on the fake pregnancy happening also?? Wonder if the girl from the other night was telling the truth and she's seen proof??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
These comments 🤣🤣 she’s boring isit just me or does anyone else think she must have the worst dog breath as her tongue always looks furry like it’s full of thrush 🤮 she’s probably riddled dirty trout 🤣🤦🏾‍♀️

• Sick
Single and broken AGAIN 🙈
Why did she think she was even in a relationship 🙄 she was only ever an easy lay and always has been. Pull yourself together woman and close those legs for christ sake 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He's escaped a right pyscho there, how long till she's all over a different guy? That's if she isn't already. Come off it all she seems to want is someone's disco stick to jump on

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It's winter season now isn't it? So he'll be back living with his wife and family I predict. As soon as it's summer season again and hes back working they'll be back 'together' because she's such an easy shag

• Haha
She still got that tacky tin pot ring of his round her neck I see …. I bet he has a bag of them his hands out to his girls ha ha … she is so desperate and mental who on earth even acts like this at 30 🫣 doing these embarrassing videos about him lord above !!!
Get some self respect girl and when you do who knows you may even find a nice guy who will stick around if you stop being a fuckin nut job.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When you break up you usually grieve the relationship, the person, the routine etc. What has she got to miss realistically? A few texts that she has to use Google translate to understand.

• Haha
She said they are “”talking” again so no doubt they’ll be back together tomorrow and break up again next weekend if they even make it til then

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What the fukc is going on with her😂 Is she with turk? Is she with Phil? Is she single? What is she doing 😂 sat crying in the kitchen because he found 18 year old Hailey a bigger catch,but putting the captions as 'only 1 man for me' I mean the fact that only a few months ago she was flying out there to tell him it's over then flying barley out the day after,tells me he isn't the only man for her😂!

• Haha