RachLou #2 On TikTok begging for cash but how long will the Turkish romance last?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urghh how old is this woman stood in love in her rank bikini after just walking in from spending the nite shagging yunis all over the park because apparently he didn’t want her spending the nite with his mate she’s such a woman with zero self respect hasn’t even washed her gash and in that bikin ready to go lay in the sun 🤢 don’t see the fascination with her except she’s easy 🤣🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Urghh how old is this woman stood in love in her rank bikini after just walking in from spending the nite shagging yunis all over the park because apparently he didn’t want her spending the nite with his mate she’s such a woman with zero self respect hasn’t even washed her gash and in that bikin ready to go lay in the sun 🤢 don’t see the fascination with her except she’s easy 🤣🤣
What?! :sick: :sick: :sick:
Omg she has zero self respect she's absolutely desperate

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Crying!
Yep back together, had a really long chat and realised this is what we both want

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Her delusional followers are one of the reasons she's the way she is, "you two are soul mates" FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Crying!
Yep back together, had a really long chat and realised this is what we both want

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Her delusional followers are one of the reasons she's the way she is, "you two are soul mates" FFS
Soul mates no the woman’s got serious issues she becomes obsessed with a person how she afford all these holidays and time off is a joke nxt week she be crying again as he be at the beach market dipping his wick 🤣🤢personally I don’t even see the fascination with him 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Soul mates no the woman’s got serious issues she becomes obsessed with a person how she afford all these holidays and time off is a joke nxt week she be crying again as he be at the beach market dipping his wick 🤣🤢personally I don’t even see the fascination with him 🤢🤢
I'm sure she said when she was on live with that trucker bloke that she quit her office job

Reactions: 1
I'm sure she said when she was on live with that trucker bloke that she quit her office job

Wouldn't be surprised if she was sacked, especially if her bosses saw her TT's. She's not exactly a great prospect is she with the "driving", self medicating, all the time off she has off for one thing or another

Reactions: 1
whats happening?
She’s drinking on live playing “never have I ever” but she’s saying vile things that she’s done so she’s drinking at everything. Threesuns, getting kicked out on her period, using a strap on to shag a ladd up the ass, having cocaine sniffed off her, filming a sex tape etc but I’ve left out the disgusting ones because I don’t even want to type them.
The worrying thing is she thinks she’s looks good admitting to all of this! No wonder no man wants her for anything more than hump and dump!!
An absolute woman!

Now she’s screaming (singing) her ooor neighbours!!
Now she’s going to cry because of this comment. She’s asking for screenshots.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
She's mega pissed off at something, face like a slapped arse or a bull dog chewing a wasp. So is she still with the boy from Turkey?

Reactions: 2
That pig looking blonde girl too is a joke, is it shortarseondie? Drunk and talking about licking vagina with Rachel, vile!! And she has a little boy and a wasteman of a baby father, sums it all up really!! What a role model to her son 🤣🤣 these people shouldn’t be allowed to breed!!!

She’s drinking on live playing “never have I ever” but she’s saying vile things that she’s done so she’s drinking at everything. Threesuns, getting kicked out on her period, using a strap on to shag a ladd up the ass, having cocaine sniffed off her, filming a sex tape etc but I’ve left out the disgusting ones because I don’t even want to type them.
The worrying thing is she thinks she’s looks good admitting to all of this! No wonder no man wants her for anything more than hump and dump!!
An absolute woman!

Now she’s screaming (singing) her ooor neighbours!!
Now she’s going to cry because of this comment. She’s asking for screenshots.
Thing is she’s probably not the only bird he’s messaging etc ;) 👌

Thing is she’s probably not the only bird he’s messaging etc ;) 👌
god the spelling mistakes lol I must proof read before I post but I was that disgusted with her behaviour I was typing so quick! three suns 😂

oh 100% and he will have a Turkish girlfriend in his home town too!! My friend is married to a Turkish guy, he lives here now and they’re very happy together and have been for a few years but he says it how it is. They live in small villages up in the hills and live in the resorts, tourist destinations for the season, sending money back home to their families. Sometimes they’re married, engaged or in a relationship and have families but while they’re away at work they’re at work. If you do get a fully single guy they would jump at the chance to move to the uk if they found a girl they really like. I won’t bore you with an essay but he’s gone into depth with us about it all and what they do, how it all works etc.

Soon as he met Abi that was it, she went over to see him again and then the third meeting he came here to see her. He stayed 2 weeks, proposed and they’ve been married about 4 years now. He is so canny and down to earth, he works hard and has a good job. They’ve a nice house and they go visit his family and his family comes here to visit too. But he’s very honest about how it works with the tourists and what they think about the English girls. It’s very interesting. But yeah I’m not saying Rach’s guy is definitely cheating however from what I know he doesn’t seem too into her. He’s cheated once and he’s made no push to come over here.