RachLou #2 On TikTok begging for cash but how long will the Turkish romance last?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Psycho Rach is showing again 🙈 she due to send some of Stephens belongings back and she is planning how to mess his stuff up!! Seriously Rach if you are over it and moved on why are you making all this fuss about cutting his stuff up 🤔 oh yeah we know why because you are a psycho bunny boiler!! She just cut the crutch out of his jeans on live😳 insane!!!

Reactions: 2
Psycho Rach is showing again 🙈 she due to send some of Stephens belongings back and she is planning how to mess his stuff up!! Seriously Rach if you are over it and moved on why are you making all this fuss about cutting his stuff up 🤔 oh yeah we know why because you are a psycho bunny boiler!! She just cut the crutch out of his jeans on live😳 insane!!!
I saw this n something about he's back with Rach, so what if she's in love with her Turk

Reactions: 1
She referred to Turk negatively a few times so I guess they have fallen out, she has had 2 bottles of wine, thinks she can sing now lighting a candle for her fake miscarriage.
Another normal night at hers then!

• Haha
I caught her live earlier and she was happy then stumbled on to her live and she's bawling in a complete mess. She's not right she needs to take her head for a wobble

Reactions: 4
I caught her live earlier and she was happy then stumbled on to her live and she's bawling in a complete mess. She's not right she needs to take her head for a wobble
She’s a absolute freak 🤣🤦🏾‍♀️ Jealousy over sb bein bk with rc which is old news anyway not surprising she’s fallen out with Turk of all she does is sit and cry over her ex what is Turk just a way for her followers to get her free holidays 😩🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️ As for sitting there cutting up someone’s belongings that just disgusting behaviour she would like it done to her clothes girl needs To grow up and smile play dough face :)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg she’s embarrassing 🤣🤦🏾‍♀️ On live skating someone’s looks for touching her man lots more probably do when she’s in England just like she was sleeping with Stephen the other mth she’s a freak acting like a child if ur gona punch someone go do it not throw threats on live

Reactions: 3
Haven't watched her for ages but just came across her live...

Crying and having a breakdown on the beach. Saying her turkish fella has been shagging other girls behind her back

• Haha
Shes known for 3 weeks she says, but still came over to Turkey to fix things between them 🤯 i very much doubt its only been the one girl.

• Haha
Shes back on this morning saying it doesnt count as cheating because they had been arguing and on a break, wtf 🤣

• Haha