RachLou #2 On TikTok begging for cash but how long will the Turkish romance last?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest this morning was that they're back together - but he wants her passwords for all social media

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What the fukc is going on with her😂 Is she with turk? Is she with Phil? Is she single? What is she doing 😂 sat crying in the kitchen because he found 18 year old Hailey a bigger catch,but putting the captions as 'only 1 man for me' I mean the fact that only a few months ago she was flying out there to tell him it's over then flying barley out the day after,tells me he isn't the only man for her😂!
Who's Hailey? I feel like I've missed a whole chapter 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone in her live now she looks like she’s off her head then showing her belly feels like history repeating 😂🤦🏾‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Someone just said “Don’t give up your day job luv” and she told them to duck off and ended the live whilst chugging on her pint of beer 🤣🤣

Someone asked her if her turks other girl was still in the picture and she said “She doesn’t know, doesn’t think so but doesn’t want to ask and cause an argument as there in a really good place at the moment”

Can someone make this make sense to me? So is she now going to spend the next year being cheated on and dramas?!??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone just said “Don’t give up your day job luv” and she told them to duck off and ended the live whilst chugging on her pint of beer 🤣🤣

Someone asked her if her turks other girl was still in the picture and she said “She doesn’t know, doesn’t think so but doesn’t want to ask and cause an argument as there in a really good place at the moment”

Can someone make this make sense to me? So is she now going to spend the next year being cheated on and dramas?!??
They in a good place but she doesn’t know if she’s on the scene still?! So she’s just putting up with it to keep him?! Hahahahahah

• Haha
I was in her live the other night and someone asked how they was getting on, if they was together etc and she said he doesn't want a relationship he wants to marry her. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's a bit of joke really isn't she? She has seen him a handful of times and on about getting engaged etc. Must be soo desperate, glad I'm not that needy

Reactions: 4

Omg 🤣🤣🤣 shes embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She looks so much older than she actually is. Haggard from being a bike and being off her face on coke no doubt

• Haha