Rachel Gorry #24 I think I’m a peach but I’m still a leech, didn’t win a gossie but I still have my posse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she really wanted a holiday, ya know like, being a hard working single mom, she would be going on her own. Making a break for it. Relaxing and looking after herself.
Instead she lands herself in the middle of a couples holiday. Just for notice and attention. She'd need to grow up now.

Reactions: 7
Dear god she’d put years on you. Imagine having to leave your partner at night on a holiday and baby this one because she’s such an attention seeker. I’d say they rip her to shreds behind her back and only tolerate her because of Daniel. Does she think none of them have problems or grief of their own? Why does she and her grief have to dominate every holiday and occasion. You’d swear no single people ever went on holiday with couples before the way she goes on. Why does it even have to be a thing?

Reactions: 8
I wonder which friends exactly were in beside her in the bed and was it da lads 😆 her saying the couples would say oh you hop in with us, I’m sure it was the fellas suggestion and not the wives 😆😆
What a mess

Reactions: 2
I doubt those women are her friends. I’d say the lads were Daniel’s friends and are stuck with her now. If she was a friend to any of those women she wouldn’t post the shite she does

Reactions: 5