Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'm absolutely HORRIFIED by this reel, and I know alot of the race course staff personally I'm gonna go to the race course manager tomorrow and show them this absolutely shocking reel and the face they posted a laughing face, I.dont usually give a monkeys bit I'm after paying a fucking fortune for 3 race season passes they were give and for this excuse of.a human to get in free.... RACHEL YOUR VILE HUMAN AND IF I SEE YOU THERE I HAVE NO BOTHER SAYONF TO YOUR FACE, PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES MATTER AND THE FACT THAT YPUR SISTER DEAF... UE SHOULD HANG YOUR HEAD IN SHAME

• Heart
Reactions: 40

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
So the dad ran off with her friend and Rachel is about to run off with her brother by the looks of it 😆🤣
---
The Q&A full of self adoring comments is sooooooo boring and cringe

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

mrscoco

Thread suggestion:

Wit me pen I can write in red, black, blue & green. I'm d smartest entrepreneur youz have ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Quackers

VIP Member
Just on the birthday cake thing! We are a bereaved family having lost our son. We have cake every single year on his birthday, I actually think it’s a nice way to remember he was born that he lived. However I do not post it for all to see on Facebook or Instagram.

Rachel’s posts are for different reasons. I pity those girls I really really do.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Chippednails

VIP Member
I’ve just seen the milkman ad the people defending her are a different kind of stupid
I’ve had an account with the milkman for years cause you would need a cow in my house to keep them all in milk no matter how much I buy 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ so I texted the one I use and said “I need a milk box cover like the instagram ads” 🤣🤣 and I do actually do cause during the winter sometimes the milk is left nearly in the middle of the garden 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️.
The response I got was “let me check what you are talking about” and hour later I get this response “ah the plastic cover, yeah you have to order that. Will I order you one?”
My response which he has seen and not yet replied was “as a valued customer for 6 years ordering 10 litres a week I think one as a loyalty gift would be nice..”

• Haha
Reactions: 33

<shutthefrontdoor>

NOBODY asked you what car you drive Rachel. Literally no one gives a shit what car you drive!!! This is you begging for a freebie car, or to be some car brand ambassador shit that some of the other Insta huns have managed to blag. Using Daniel has a means to get a gifted car is sick. And a lot of us can see right through you.
Get a fucking real job to support your family like the rest of us and quit the whinging/begging.

Last edited:
Reactions: 33

Cpeople

VIP Member
There's definitely a shift in her of late. She's gone obnoxious to be honest, the ballin is few and far between now. She's happy out buzzin,loud and most importantly common. No more of the painting tracksuits, or the hair up scrubbin the house. Nope she's showing us the real Rachel now.

Reactions: 31

Nopatience

VIP Member
It kinda looks like a grotto/altar to me all it’s missing is a holy statue and that’s all I can see.

• Haha

Bangonthedoor

Why do random people want photos with her like she's some celebrity? Her husband died and she made an Insta account of the back of it 🤔 The mind boggles...

Foggy

Chatty Member
Gals, during the week I had a sales rep from My Milkman call to the door. They were very friendly and wondering would I sign up etc. At the end of the chat, I said there's an influencer getting free milk etc and there's a lot of debate on Facebook about her. I said she has put me off ever supporting you.
Sure, the sales rep prob won't pass on my views to head office but I thought I better take the opportunity!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Duchesspink

VIP Member
If you go right to the start, I defended her on here.
I felt so sorry for her and the kids and felt terrible for Daniel.
Then the begging started and that night out in Belfast during covid on his 6 month anniversary.
The constant exposing of the children going to their grief and trauma counselling, training the two youngest to do fashion shows etc. She turned very quickly from a scared and devastated young mum to a ruthless instahun. Grabby and greedy.
Taking off her rings and the ridiculous story about the dog eating them, the lie about taking the wedding ring off because its too precious to wear.
She just didn't want them on any more. Wanted to be rid of all signs of her marriage but chose to give a cock and bull story rather than just owning that she didn't want to wear them.
That really pissed me off.

Reactions: 30

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
God she’s so transparent. Such a pick me girl, sure who would have me I’m just one of d lads. Awaiting an influx of messages from loads of men no doubt. I always find girls like her the most dangerous. One of the lads when it suits but a helpless little damsel when she needs their attention also. And would she ever give over posting the constant messages of praise about her looks, “you’re so gorgeous absolutely stunning inside and out”. How much of a twat do you have to be to post that about yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Darkside

A year in the making!!!!
Could have done better on this bad boy back in the day!!
---
Thread
How are yis lads here's more cheap frocks. Not arsed with yis so how about a question box?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

SunsOutHunsOut

VIP Member
I can’t find the milkman post on Facebook now but in the comments someone said if it’s a freebie rachel is grabbing it 🤣 all the comments were negative. Wouldn’t you be mortified
I love how petty Irish people are, it took 2 litres of milk to send them over the edge :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

spotlight

VIP Member
What pisses me off is that I live about 10 mins from Rachel and I said ah cool I have been looking for a milkman for years so I went on the app to order milk or sign up and it says “sorry we don’t deliver to ur area 🙄’ so it must be a service for influencers only!! Like they don’t get enough!!

• Angry
Reactions: 27

makeupmonster

Thread suggestion: Daniels letter said it all, sell your dresses fuck them all, sat in the office on me hole, otherwise I’d be on the dole

• Haha
Reactions: 27