Rachel Gorry #17 The weepy widow to keep it sweet, Beg, cry, sell and then repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s saying that two holidays with the girls were cancelled because of Covid. Calling bullshit in this. We would have had a drawn out saga about it.. correct me if I’m wrong but I’ve never heard her mention a holiday booked/cancelled? There would have been tugging at the chain and the fake tears. And of course she’s nervous about this holiday because it’s the first one without Daniel. Yawn.

Reactions: 13
What. The. Actual. duck. 🤦‍♂️
These so called "funny" reels that she is doing, seriously 🙄.
I've seen funnier moments in a feckin' mortuary for crying out loud.
re. The "Holiday" and so called "cancelled holiday" is 🐂💩. What's the bookies odds on her taking "friends & the sister" to help with the kids because in my humble opinion she cannot cope by herself with them and no doubt it will be a caravan park (I call freebie #collab #ad) on the horizon just like the weekend away to that special hotel (where kids had feck all to do).
p.s. On a little side note: I've missed you tattlers and feels good to be catching up (again).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What. The. Actual. duck. 🤦‍♂️
These so called "funny" reels that she is doing, seriously 🙄.
I've seen funnier moments in a feckin' mortuary for crying out loud.
re. The "Holiday" and so called "cancelled holiday" is 🐂💩. What's the bookies odds on her taking "friends & the sister" to help with the kids because in my humble opinion she cannot cope by herself with them and no doubt it will be a caravan park (I call freebie #collab #ad) on the horizon just like the weekend away to that special hotel (where kids had feck all to do).
p.s. On a little side note: I've missed you tattlers and feels good to be catching up (again).
We’ve missed you too! No I’d say it’s a foreign holiday. But I agree on the cancelled (fake) holidays. They were as real as her tears 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So now we know the theme for the holiday 'first one without Daniel'. Sweet jesus we know you lost your husband but it was years ago. Bringing it up all the time surely isn't good for the girls but sure only the Weeping Widow lost Daniel.

Reactions: 7
Some liverpool fan she is.. Not even a mention of the dramatic result last night. Its all just for show

Reactions: 18
How come none of her A-ly-enddd dresses are never included as an option when she picks what to wear to something?
Wasn’t one of her selling points that they are perfect for any occasion?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I understand parents who take their kids out of school for a week in June as a once off to afford a family holiday. It can be half the price. But the first week of Sep is a tit show for the kids. All the routines being set, friendships being made, new homework, teacher, curriculum etc etc. It's just not recommended.

Reactions: 25
I understand parents who take their kids out of school for a week in June as a once off to afford a family holiday. It can be half the price. But the first week of Sep is a tit show for the kids. All the routines being set, friendships being made, new homework, teacher, curriculum etc etc. It's just not recommended.
We used often ne taken out 3 or 4 days early in June when we were primary school qs my parents couldn't afford to go to Portugal / Spain in high season but taking 3 kids out first week rk two in September is just crazy. Things are winding down in June and you are spending a lot of the time outside playing, sports days etc. So disruptive but I doubt she values education to put it mildly.

She does. I'm blocked so can't check but she definitely used to have fake lemons. Does she still arrange the biscuits in the jars?
Haven’t noticed. This is flipping hilarious. Greenaware my arse🤣. The kitchen looks like it’s not used. Like something out of a kitchen showroom. Does she just get take away every night?

Reactions: 8
Why is she buying dresses in penny’s, surely one of the dresses in her own range would suit,

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wish insta would add a box automatically for her polls
Will I wear “the green” or “the pink” or “don’t care, get a life”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she had all summer to go away but holds out For when the kids is just back to school and only starting to get settled in wot new teacher etc. this one can well afford to go away in June, july etc. she won’t be doing this once leah is in secondary school or she will probably as she thinks she is gods gift. Instead of holding a silly party the other week which she was pissed as a fart why not take the girls away then

Reactions: 14
It's beyond bizarre she doesn't wear her own line.

Be like Aimee Connolly having her make up and wearing Mac 😂😳😳

Has anyone dared to ask her this

Her eye lashes are ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have this bag packed, that case packed my handbag packed, no one gives a fiddle what you have packed. News flash woman goes on holiday with kids and packs cases, tell the world

Why is she asking her followers for fashion advice when she launched her own clothing line. Such a bloody fool.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.